Sixteen - Doubtful

Jina, seventeen years old

Third person's POV

"Is this the club?" Hoseok asked as he halted his car to a stop, his eyes scanning the neon signboard hung above the place.

"Judging by the loud music blasting from the inside, I say yes." Yoongi replied, his gaze cold as he was about to explode from anger and fear.

"What do we do now hyung?" Jungkook asked, his eyes watching the people who were going in and out of the club.

"Let's just go in and search for Jina. My sixth sense tells me that she's in there." Taehyung answered, and everyone in the car nodded before getting out of the car.

Everyone who had gathered in Jieun's house earlier, except Jimin who volunteered to stay with Jieun, were on a task on hunting down for their daughter currently.

The bouncer stared at the five men who were dressed still in their respective attires with a questioning glance.

As if noticing his doubtful gaze, Namjoon stepped forward and cleared his throat while raising his chin, his eyes looking into the bouncer's ones which had evidently widened at the sudden gaze attack by the man dressed in a tailored suit.

"Won't you let us in?" Namjoon said with a deep voice, and the bouncer instantly reacted by stepping aside, not uttering a word as he watched these five men who were certainly not dressed properly for the night enter the club in a line.

I mean, Yoongi was dressed in an oversized hoodie with basketball shorts and slippers.

Who would wear those to a club right?

As soon as they entered the club, the five men immediately narrowed their eyes at the flashy bright lights and loud music which had welcomed them mercilessly.

"Why would people actually come here?" Hoseok complained as his pupils finally adjusted to the lighting inside, and he cringed at how the younger individuals in the club were behaving.

Taehyung was about to speak when a hand suddenly wrapped around his wrist, shocking him to make him whirl around on the spot to identify whoever had touched him.

He frowned when he saw that it was a girl who was probably around Jina's age smiling sweetly at him.

"Hello, you guys are hot. Care for a drink?" She asked boldly, her fake eyelashes batting shamelessly as she twirled a strand of her hair.

With the other guys scoffing in disbelief, Taehyung grinned before leaning downwards, and looked at her face with his signature boxy smile.

"Young lady, I would suggest you to go home instead of hitting on older men when you're not even supposed to be here." Taehyung's smiley face was gone within a second, replacing it with a serious look.

"But-"

"Go home. Now." Taehyung leaned back, and he watched the young girl pout before running away towards the dance floor.

"That was harsh, Tae." Namjoon chuckled.

"Yep, but that was also cool of you-"

Furrowing their eyebrows, the group turned towards Jungkook who had stopped his sentence midway, and followed his shocked gaze to look at whatever had surprised him.

"Jina!" Jungkook suddenly yelled, his legs already acting automatically by running towards the unconscious girl's direction.

"What the-" Hoseok nearly cursed when his eyes landed on their daughter being carried away by a tall boy.

Trailing after Jungkook, the group had accidentally bumped onto different people way too many times, but that wasn't their priority right now.

"You! Stand there!" Yoongi bellowed, his face flushed with anger as he charged much more quicker than his friends, zooming past Jungkook and tackled down Jaehyung from the back.

With his face planting onto the cold hard ground, Jaehyung cursed as he fell, and instantly turned around while standing up, not bothering whether he was dropping Jina onto the ground or not.

Hoseok had to hold back Yoongi from charging towards the younger boy again.

"Who the heck are you old men?!" He shouted at the five men who were now standing in front of him, forming a half-circle around him.

"Old men?" Namjoon repeated, his dimples appearing as he grinned while shaking his head. "You dare call us old men?"

Jaehyung frowned. "What the heck is wrong with you?! Leave me alone!"

"I'm afraid we can't do that when you're about to take our daughter away to do God knows what." Taehyung said while crouching down and removed his blazer to cover up Jina who was dressed only in a short red dress.

"D-daughter? How can she have five fathers? Are you guys insane?!" Jaehyung was now clenching his fists, his knuckles turning white.

Yoongi laughed. "Oh, you don't know lots about us boy. And you certainly don't want to mess with us right now. So I suggest you get the hell away from Jina and we will let you go."

"No! You uncles are hella creepy! I can't leave her here with you all!" Jaehyung was about to approach Jina to pull her away, but of course, Jungkook wasn't going to let him do so.

Jaehyung screamed in agony when Jungkook twisted his arms towards the back, and kicked the back of his knee to make him kneel down onto the ground.

"You drugged her, you bastard! And you're calling us creepy?" Jungkook whispered into his ear, and Jaehyung nearly pissed his pants at how scary and intimidating his voice was.

"Tsk tsk, no cursing, Jungkookie. Seokjin hyung wouldn't be pleased." Hoseok chuckled brightly, and Jaehyung wanted to cry at how scary these five men were.

If he knew that Jina had such fathers, he would never even dare to touch her.

"Let me go!" Jaehyung yelled, but Jungkook simply tightened his hold onto the younger boy, making him wail in pain.

With Taehyung carrying Jina in his arms and Jungkook making sure that Jaehyung couldn't run away, the other three squatted down and looked at Jaehyung with their heads tilted.

"I won't touch your daughter anymore, please! Just let me go!" Jaehyung begged, and he had never felt so embarrassed in his life ever before.

"What were you trying to do with Jina in this secluded hallway hmm?" Hoseok gestured at the long hallway with doors on each side.

"She wasn't feeling well so I was about to take her to the room to rest!" Jaehyung lied.

"Stop lying, kid. We are older than you, so we know what you're thinking, up here." Namjoon pointed at his temple. "You're such a bad kid, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry then! Just let me go!" Jaehyung pleaded again.

"And what? Let you take advantage over young girls again?" Yoongi added with a sweet smile, and Jaehyung cursed inside his head when that smile morphed into a dangerous frown out of the blue. "I'm afraid we can't do that."

"T-then what?" Jaehyung was crying now, the very last bit of his dignity thrown out of the window. "Are you going to send me to the jail?!"

"Finally kid. Have fun in there."

-

Waiting for your anpanmannn~

Today's my bday hehe