Eighteen - Graduation

Jina, nineteen years old

Jina's POV

It was my graduation day.

As annoying as it would sound, my female friends had been nothing but little pests just to steal a glimpse of my handsome dads, always asking me when they would arrive and yadah yadah yadah.

Ugh, kill me now.

Smiling sweetly at them, my grin shifted into a grimace as I glared at them, causing them to shriek in fear before scurrying away while muttering sorry to me.

A smirk unknowingly crept onto my face, seeing them run away just by a look from none other than myself.

"Yah, until when are you going to scare your friends away with that face of yours? It's not their fault that we are good-looking."

Upon hearing that familiar voice screaming all the way from the school gate, I raised my head, my eyes rolling before turning around to see my dads and my mum walking towards me as if they owned the school.

Gosh, people were literally gawking at them shamelessly.

"Appa, I know you're handsome and all but is it that necessary for you to shout that out loud?" I hissed in embarrassment, my feet rushing to where the group were now laughing at my reddened face.

"Who am I kidding? As you already know, I'm worldwide handsome." Seokjin appa winked, and I fake gagged to him as a reply, earning a disapproving look from him. "Yah, you're just jealous of my timeless beauty."

"Oh yeah, I am definitely jealous of your wrinkles mhm." I teased, and started laughing when Seokjin appa glared playfully at me with a pout.

"I've raised my girl well." Yoongi appa commented as he came towards me and gave me a brief hug with a proud smile on his face. Pecking my forehead, he ruffled my hair before speaking. "Congratulations on graduating, love."

I giggled. "Thanks, appa."

"You guys are making me tear up!" Hoseok appa pretended to wipe his tears, and I chuckled when he pulled me into a tight tight hug. "My princess! You're graduating high school today!"

"I know, aren't you proud of me?" I joked.

"Of course I am! You're nineteen now, and it just reminded me of how old I am now." Hoseok appa pouted, but his little pout morphed into a radiant grin as he beamed at me before patting my head with a loving gaze. "I'm proud, very proud."

I then averted my focus onto Namjoon appa who was giving me the widest smile I had ever seen on him, with his dimples prominently showed on both of his cheeks.

"Come to me, our daughter!" Namjoon appa exclaimed as he opened his long arms wide open, so I wasted no time to accept the hug from this tall man.

I never failed to feel like a midget whenever I was next to Namjoon appa, and I knew what my mum meant when she said the same thing to me last time.

"Hyung! Let Jina go!" A familiar whiny voice broke the vibe, and as Namjoon appa scowled at Jimin appa, I mustered a laugh instead. As soon as Jimin appa's eyes met mine, his eyes turned into two thin lines as he broke into a smile. "Come to your favourite appa!"

"Yah! Why are you Jina's favourite appa?!" Taehyung appa complained as he lightly pulled me towards him instead of letting me go to his same aged friend.

They ended up bickering as Jungkook oppa secretly came towards me and patted my head with his signature bunny grin, his girlfriend for five years in tow.