Twenty-Three - Jimin appa

Jina, 22 years old

Jimin's POV

"Kook! Calm down! You look as if you're about to pass out anytime now."

Hearing my words, he stopped biting onto his nails, and looked up at me and the guys entering the room prepared solely for the groom of the day.

"Hyung! I don't think I can do this. I'm too nervous and my head feels giddy and I think I'm about to vomit but I want to marry Areum because I love her but I'm still too nervous and oh my God why the hell am I rambling!" Jungkook exasperated, and rushed to us with opened arms, obviously asking for a hug to calm him down.

We could only chuckle at how funny he was behaving now, as it was an unspoken rule for us to tease the youngest no matter how old we got.

"Calm down, Jungkook. Just think about how beautiful Areum would be." Seokjin laughed, patting the groom's head.

"Yeah, and I'll probably start crying because my eyes are about to start peeing right now!" Jungkook retorted, and scowled when we all laughed even harder. "You guys aren't helping!"

"If it makes you feel better, do you want Jina-"

Jungkook didn't allow Hoseok to finish his words, and nodded his head fervently.

"Please, I need her to calm me down. Only she has the ability to do that, besides Areum."

"I'll go get her." I chirped, and quickly exited the room and searched the hallway packed with guests, all dressed formally for the sacred event.

A grin formed on my face when I saw Jieun, Jina and Hyungwon standing together, each of them holding a glass of champagne in their hands.

Hyungwon was the first one to notice me approaching them, and bowed in respect, rendering the two women I treasured a lot to turn around to look at me.

"Appa!" Jina greeted happily, and rushed over to hug me like the little koala bear she was.

"Oof, what's with the welcoming hug from my little princess?" I joked, and patted the crown of her head before walking us both back to the two.

"I'm not little anymore, appa." Jina pouted, making me chuckle at how adorable my daughter was.

"Hey there." I greeted Hyungwon before placing a peck onto Jieun's cheek.

"How's Jungkook holding up? Knowing him, he's probably freaking out now." Jieun raised her eyebrows, and smirked when I nodded.

Looking at Jina, I spoke with a smile. "He needs you to calm him down. Work your magic, Jina."

"Me?" Jina was genuinely surprised, but didn't utter another word before dashing towards where Jungkook's room was at, making her long gown flutter against the current in the air.

"I'll go check up on Jungkook as well, you two talk." Jieun pecked my cheek and left as well.

Glancing back at Hyungwon and noticing him staring at my daughter with such loving eyes, my lips pursed together as a smirk appeared on my face.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" I started, and tried not to laugh when the boy froze momentarily as he registered that I was, in fact, talking to him.

Sheepishly, with his cheeks tinted pink, he nodded. "She's the most breathtaking girl I've ever seen with my own eyes, uncle."

"I know." I smiled while watching him look into my eyes, sincerity swimming in his orbs. "I see the way you look at her all the time."

There was a comfortable silence between the two of us as we sipped our own champagnes, letting the expensive alcohol travel down our throats.