Chapter 13

Another month passed by. Everything was still the same. I was still the same old Caroline who loved to aggravate Theo just for the kick for it. I still had my life under control and have been happy so far. Enough about me let us see how the others are doing. Luke was still dating Sierra and by the looks of it, they are going strong. They even have a date scheduled later next week and Luke has asked me to help him with it. I reluctantly agreed to help him.

Sierra Wilton was still the same girl who glared at me as always and occasionally bullying me as well. Well, yeah, she did start to bully me, much like Violet. The only difference is that Violet's is only verbal on the other hand Sierra has resorted to physical bullying like pushing me too.

I got pretty close to Theo over the last few weeks. He has been disturbing me over the past few weeks. Apparently, he likes a girl from his chemistry class and wants to know what all he can do to win her over.

Since when did I become his love guru?

River and Kyra have been dating steadily and their relationship is starting to get serious. They are pretty much the kind of couple we can find in any public place who cannot keep their hands to themselves. Whenever I find them together, they are either giving each other loving glances or sucking faces. Both make me want to puke – on Theo's face; that's just to spite him.

Tristan has just dumped his flavor of the week yesterday and is currently very much single. To fill in the spot quickly, he is shamelessly flirting with every girl in school, and the worst part? Girls are still falling for it.

Ryder is somewhat fine as Axel seems to have gathered his mind together. He is not creating any more problems at home or with his dad, instead, he has resorted to getting into trouble at school. I don't even know why he destroyed our principal's car. Well, if he is dead set on destroying his life, no one can do anything about it, I guess.

Augusta has been at her new job and is pretty much settled there. Zack still hates me and my kisses. Kade is as usual moody. Kyra is always with River. Everything is normal at home. More than normal. Yes, I call them my home, because they are.

Over the days, I had somehow gotten closer to my brothers than before. It felt good to be able to create the bond again. It felt good to have my family with me. Aaron has been calling every day and seems to have changed a little bit. I don't know why the sudden change in his behavior but whatever the reason was I will never say that I am not thankful for it.

Andrew my elder brother has been ecstatic over the past week. He swore off dating after high school when his long-term girlfriend had dumped him claiming that long-distance relationships are not her thing – she was leaving town as her parents shipped her off to a boarding school – leaving Andrew broken hearted and angry. So to avoid himself any more pains he had resorted to no-dating-till-eighty rule. I guess that has changed recently.

Yep. He met a girl. Her name is Cadence and they met in the mall about a week ago. They had run into each other and got to talking. Andrew being the man, who was dumped by his girlfriend, spoke something about how girls are all useless creatures who use boys only for money and sex... and she dumped her smoothie over Andrew's head. A great first meet really, but that has somehow gotten Andrew interested and he showed up unwelcomed at the coffee shop where she works and had asked her out on a date. Of course, she looked at him like crazy and asked him to get out of the shop, but then something clicked later and she agreed to go on a date with him.

Ethan's life was still boring or so he tells me. He also ranted about how I should have convinced him to not study to be a doctor. I know for a fact that having your days filled with so many complex things to learn about will suck, but hey I never asked him to choose what he chose for a future. That was all his own doings and so I don't think he has the right to complain about it to me.