Epilogue I

Epilogue – I

Months passed after that day. Luke and I have been inseparable throughout all those months. My boyfriend had been the best person I've ever seen in my whole life. Yes, we did fight like every other couple, but then they never lasted longer than thirty minutes. My parents and brothers approved of him, even though Aaron was slightly unhappy that I was breaking his no dating till thirty rule; he got over it pretty quickly.

It took me about a month to get the courage to tell my parents and brothers about Luke and I. Luke on the other hand though, dragged me back to his house the same evening of my confession day – his birthday and had told his parents about us being in love and about us now being a couple. Katie was so happy, that she had started to squeal like a school girl, whereas Luke's grandma, who had also been there when Luke told the news, had silently resorted to glare at me the whole time – for some reason, she still hates me.

Jamie, Luke's dad was also happy for us and had told us that he had always thought that we would end up together some day, because it was impossible for any girl to not fall in love with his son. While Luke had just rolled his eyes at his dad, I had smiled at that and told him that he was right. It was impossible not to fall in love with Luke Warrens.

David and Ethan had told me that it was so obvious that we had been in love with each other and they had thought that we were just too stubborn to admit to it. When I had finally got the guts to tell everyone in my family about me and Luke being a couple, they both had gone all I told you so to each other. Not really the kind of reaction that I had been waiting for.

Andrew had told me that if I really thought that I was in love with Luke, then he was all in for it. I told him that I knew I was in love with Luke and that there was no one in this world who I could love more than him. He was happy for me.

Aaron on the other hand, was a mess for a few days and he was even more of a mess when he found out that we had been dating for about a month before I told everyone in the family. He did give Luke the infamous 'Big Brother Talk' and told him that he would cut his balls if he ever hurt me. Harper just rolled her eyes at that and reminded him about the fact that her brother had not cut his balls when he had hurt her – plenty of times. Aaron scoffed at that and told her to just get over it already.

Reece had been very happy to hear about me and Luke finally getting the courage to confess about our feelings to each other. He was still in Sydney and him and Liana were still together and happy as ever. Liana told me that they would have loved to be here for me and the others today, but since their graduation was tomorrow and they wouldn't have enough time to fly down here and then go back, they couldn't be here.

Weston recently found the girl that he has been searching for and he has been happier than ever. Though he says that it is nothing serious and that they are only seeing where things are going. I know that Weston is about half way into falling in love with Gabriella. She looked cute when Weston showed me her picture in one of our Skype calls, but unfortunately I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet. Maybe in the near future I would.

Sierra and Violet became more civil and friendly to me with the days that passed. It was kind of a little boring without having Violet pick on me every day, but I wouldn't lie, it was good and less frustrating to see her smile at me when we cross each other's' paths in the hallways.

Violet had been dating Adam for about four months now and they are both happy. They are even going to the same University, so I guess there would be more of their relationship. She had changed a lot for most of the parts, but she still dressed in as little clothes as possible, but we were all used to it by now. If she started wearing more clothes that would be difficult for anyone in this school to get used to.