Chapter 21

To a girl, there are only three types of boys to date, the silent and shy one, the hot and handsome one, the rough and tough one.

The silent and shy one is always quiet and lets his girl do whatever she wants to do. He doesn't control them but loves her completely nonetheless.

The hot and handsome one is the one that walks around you making your eyes turn to him on their own accord with his undeniably attractive looks and charm. He always knows the effect he has on the girl and is most of the time cocky about it.

And then there is the rough and tough one or in simple terms we can call him the bad boy. According to all the books I've read, he has tattoos covering his body with multiple piercings over him like a stereotypical bad boy or he just looks normal as he lurks around you glaring at everything and everyone possible.

According to my theory, the rough and tough guys or the 'bad boys' have the maximum ability to love a girl because they know how to hurt a person can get. He will treat his girl like a princess and will be her entire world.

For a boy though, it is a tough world when it comes to choosing a girl to date. According to my research on the internet and a popular article in a magazine, there are about ten types of girls for a boy to date.

The Daddy's girl – This girl may never let her dad go for anyone. To her, he will be her first and last hero always. The time she spends with her dad will always be more than wherever she spends the rest of her time.

The Party girl – This girl always knows where a party is being held. She has a lot of friends and loves to socialize. She will hardly have time for you and that is going to be a problem in your relationship with her.

A straight-A Student – This girl is who we locally call a nerd. She is super smart and she is the type of girl that you can hold an intelligent conversation with. She will make you feel good about your intellect.

Miss Jealousy – This girl doesn't know the difference between the way you look at her and the way you look at your other friends. There is an obvious difference in both but she refuses to believe that you are truthful to her. These types of girls are generally very insecure and have issues. If you really can't handle them with their flaws, do not date and hurt them. It will only break them more.

The Gossip girl – This girl will talk your ear off about her friend, her friend's friend, her friend's boyfriend's friend, that guy's cousin... well you get an idea, don't you? She knows about everything that goes on with your friends and the worst thing is she cannot hold a secret to herself. Think about if you can trust her.

Your Mom's hopeful Daughter-in-law – Every mom will have an imagination or hope on how her future daughter-in-law should be and those kinds of girls are really very rare to find. For example, my mom had envisioned a rich, smart, down-to-earth, cheerleader for Andrew who he dated through his Year 11 in High School – I don't know how he ever liked that cow. I still remember that girl's face, but I don't really remember her name. She was a bitch to me and Aaron, but to my mom, she was an angel. Mom practically told Andrew she this is going to be her smart future daughter-in-law – too bad she flunked in all her subjects and was sent off to a boarding school after their Year 11 in High school. Thank god! My brother escaped from the she-devil!

The Anxious girl – This girl is always nervous and worried about something or the other. She is very busy worrying that she never practically lives her life out of all those worries. You may have to un-worry her first before you decide whether to date her or not.

The Drama Queen – This girl is exciting, and it is never boring to be around her. But remember one thing, one day you will realize that it is exhausting to ride her emotional roller coaster every day. And you know what the funny part is? Your break up with her is going to be heart-wrenching and dramatic.