finding clues

Velma entered the next room with Fred. There were a bunch of desks facing some monitors with a control panel beneath them.

"Looks like some kind of school" Fred said.

"In a spooky castle ride? Fishy" Velma questioned. Fred approached the control panel and turned on the monitors. A video of a beach sunset appeared on the monitors with the words 'Training Video' stamped into the middle. A blonde lady appeared on the screen. She had a wide smile.

"Welcome to America. I am using the language English. Now that you're a young adult, you'll need to learn societal dos" the lady said. She nodded her head. "And don'ts" She shook her head. "Interaction between young people is polite and casual" Fred and Velma looked at each other before their attention went back to the monitors. A scene proceeded to play out. Two males bumped into each other, causing the one in the plaid shirt to spill his drink on himself.

"Hey, sorry bro" the blue shirt male said.

"I will crush your bones into dust!" the plaid shirt male said. He got up into blue shirt's face, crushing the glass in his hands. Everyone turned to look at him. The lady appeared on the screen again.

"Let's see how the situation should be handled. Remember, today's young people have a language all their own" she said. The scene played out again, with the same scenario but with a different result.

"Hey, sorry bro" blue shirt said.

"No big whoop, dawg. Yo, did you catch that new vid on the box?" plaid shirt said.

"True dat! I'm up to snizznuff on all popular trends"

"Word!" Plaid shirt looked at the camera and winked. The video then ended.

"It seems to be a brainwashing facility of some type. Wherever there's a brainwashing cult, there's always a power hungry leader behind it all. The Papa Smurf figure" Velma concluded.

"Mondavarious" Fred added.

"Then why would he have invited us here?"

~

Daphne and Peter wandered onwards. There was a bit of an awkward silence between them, and they kept sneaking glances at each other.

"Uh, Daphne?" Peter spoke.

"Yeah Peter?" she responded.

"You...uh...have really pretty eyes..." Daphne smiled and blushed at his comment.

"Thanks. So do you" The two of them approached a gated room. Daphne pushed the gates open. A light turned on, illuminating an object sitting on a stand in the middle of the room. They both slowly approached the object. It was a miniature pyramid of some sort.

"What do you think it is?"

"There's only one way to find out" Daphne touched the pointy tip of the object and it opened up. There were now four points and some kind of sphere in the middle of it. "Look at the weird pictures on it"

"Yeah. I wonder what they mean. We should take it back to the hotel because this is a clue if I've ever saw one" Daphne nodded. When she picked it up, the object closed back to it's pyramid shape and triangular caged walls began closing in on them. Peter grabbed one of Daphne's hands and they managed to jump out before they were trapped. They ran off to go find the others.

~

"Raggy, Rephanie, rook" Scooby said. He nodded his head towards a dark room, and the three of the walked towards it. Stephanie found a switch, and flicked it upwards, lighting up the room. It looked a movie or tv set of some kind.

"Lights, camera, action, huh Scoob?" Shaggy said.

"You think they used to make some kind of tv show here?" Stephanie asked. She began to inspect the camera that was facing the setting.

"Like, I don't know. You look on that side, and Scoob and I will check out this side" Stephanie gave a nod. Shaggy and Scooby went over the the living room side, and she went over to the kitchen side. She opened one of the cabinets and looked around in it when she heard a burp. It was Scooby. "I'll have whatever he's having" Shaggy then burped in return. Stephanie sighed and closed the cabinet. She turned to look at the two of them as Scooby burped again.

"Oh, no. Not another burping contest" she muttered to herself.

"Are you challenging me?" Shaggy asked Scooby.

"Raybe" Scooby said, burping again as he pulled on his collar. Shaggy burped again, catching it in his hands and throwing it back in his mouth. Another burp came out. Scooby took it up a notch and pulled on his tail as he farted.

"Pull my finger. Uh-oh, too late!" Shaggy burped into his hand again, tossed it around like dice and put it back in his mouth. "You're in trouble"

"Ro boy!" Shaggy let out a long, exaggerated fart. Peter and Daphne happened to walk in at that very moment. They both had disgusted looks on their faces. Stephanie noticed them walk in and was motioning for Shaggy to cut it out.

"I'm not stopping until his fur is singed off!" Stephanie then proceeded to point at their two friends who were standing directly behind Shaggy. He finally stopped and looked behind himself.

"We're here to solve a mystery" Daphne stated.

"Yeah Scoob!" Shaggy said. Scooby gave him a 'really?' look.

"Do you two always do that?" Peter asked.

"More often than you'd think" Stephanie said. She walked over to her group of friends. She also noticed Daphne and Peter holding hands. She furrowed her brows. "Daph? Pete? You know you guys are holding hands" The redhead and the brunette looked down at their hands and quickly let go of each other just as an alarm and a blinking red light went off. The five friends ran off and met up with Fred and Velma. Stephanie and Fred managed to bump into each other. Stephanie nearly fell but Fred caught her.

"You okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah, thanks" They held onto each other for a moment longer, looking the other in the eyes, before they finally let go.

"Peter and I found a neat scary clue" Daphne said, holding up the pyramid.

"Us too. We think this is a brainwashing facility for an evil cult" Velma said.

"Maybe this is the secret relic thingy they worship" They saw shadows at the end of the hall which meant that someone was looking for them.

"We're all gonna be relics if we don't get outta here, man" Shaggy said. Stephanie and Fred both looked at the costumes that were displayed beside them.

"I got a plan" they both said. They surprised each other, and looked at one another yet again. They were thinking the same thing because the gang disguised themselves in the costumes. Fred, Shaggy and Scooby were dressed up like knights, Velma was dressed as a wizard, Daphne like a princess, Peter as a prince, and Stephanie was a fairy. A group of people stopped right in front of them. Two men, one tall and one small, stood in front of a dude dressed as a wrestler.

"Sir, they found the Daemon Ritus" the tall one spoke up. The wrestler picked up the short man.

"For your sake, they better not have gone far" the wrestler said. He put the small man back down. "It is time to summon the big muchachos" The room was cleared, except for the seven friends hiding in their disguises.

"Like, oh no" Shaggy said. He farted yet again which caused to flame in front of Velma to spark. Scooby laughed, and Stephanie grimaced.

"Seriously Shaggy, you need to learn to control those" she said.