mystery inc reunited

Everyone was back to normal. Stephanie got up from the ground just as Fred made his way towards her.

"Steph!" He said. She turned to face him and smiled.

"We did it!" she said.

"Yes, we did" They stared at each other for a moment. Fred leaned in and pressed his lips to Stephanie's. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. The two of them pulled away and looked at each other. "Steph, I'm in love with you and I have been for a long time"

"Freddie, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" Stephanie kissed him again.

~

Daphne and Peter went back into the cave by sliding down the cord that was hanging through the vent. They looked around and noticed everyone cheering. They smiled and then looked at each other.

"Looks like we did it" Daphne said.

"Yeah" Peter said. He cleared his throat and took Daphne's hand in his. She looked at their connected hands, and then back up at Peter. "Daph, what you did up there was amazing. I think... I think you're amazing"

"What about Steph? Aren't you two--"

"I don't think she'd be too upset about us being a thing" Peter said. He nodded his head in the direction behind Daphne. She turned around, only to see Fred and Stephanie sharing a kiss with each other. Daph smiled and looked at Peter again. "So, do you wanna kiss or---" Peter was cut off when Daphne kissed him.

~

Shaggy could see Fred and Stephanie kissing, and he smiled to himself. He always thought that they'd be good for each other. Something else caught his attention when he heard a knocking. Shaggy went over to a sealed off hole. He opened the door to the hole only to find the real Mondavarious. His hair was almost as long as his beard. Mondavarious crawled out of the hole.

"Mr. Mondavarious, is that you?" Shaggy asked.

"Yes! Oh, thank goodness. Thank you, thank you" Mondavarious said. He shook Shaggy's hand. He let go and began to tell Shaggy about Scrappy. "Two years ago, that little pest turns up in a casting session for our evil elves. Next thing I know, I'm stuck in a hole and he's cavorting in a mechanical version of me. But look, thank you so much!" Mondavarious hugged Shaggy. He let go and wandered off, muttering "fantastic" to himself.

"Raggy!" Shaggy looked over to his best buddy.

"Scooby Doo!" Scooby ran over to Shaggy, and jumped on him. Shaggy was knocked to the ground but he didn't care. He laughed as Scooby licked his face.

"I rove rou, Raggy"

"I love you too, Scoob" The two of them sat up just as Mary Jane found them. She kneeled beside them. Shaggy and Mary Jane looked at each other.

"Thanks. You saved my life" Mary Jane said.

"Like, no problem" They leaned into kiss each other. Scooby shook his head and put his paw over his eyes.

"Ruh-roh" Scooby said. Just Shaggy and Mary Jane were about to kiss, she sneezed. The two of them looked at Scooby.

"And thank you, Scooby Doo" Mary Jane said. She put her hands on his cheeks and gave him an Eskimo kiss. Scooby smiled.

"Rucks!" The three of them then joined in a group hug.

~

There was a huge crowd of people outside the hotel along with reporters and authorities that came to arrest Scrappy and his minions. Mystery Inc walked along the path that was made in the middle of the crowd. The crowd was cheering and some people even came up and asked for autographs. The real Mondavarious, now looking like his normal self, walked with the detectives. Reporters approached them.

"Fred, can you tell us how you solved the case?" a reporter asked.

"Yes, well it all started when I was giving a speech on my new book and..." He stopped when he noticed the way Velma and Stephanie, whom he was holding hands with, were making the same face. "I really think that Velmster and Steph should take it from here" Velma and Stephanie looked at each other. Stephanie let go of Fred's hand, and she and Velma stepped forward.

"Steph, why don't you start?" Velma said. Stephanie smiled at her and looked to the camera that was there.

"Through the combined, intuitive powers of Mystery Inc, we've discovered that the real villain behind this mystery is in fact Scrappy Cornelius Doo" Stephanie said.

"Scrappy was sadly corrupted by the power of the Daemon Ritus" Velma said.

"Oh get over it!" Scrappy's voice took everyone's attention. The authorities had him in a puppy crate, and were putting him in the police helicopter. "So I got a little cranky!"

"Gee, Scrap. There's no reason to freak out like a jerk and try to kill all humanity" Shaggy said.

"Or force me to become your girlfriend! Which is actually really gross!" Stephanie said.

"I would have gotten away with it too! If not for you meddling sons of--" Scrappy was cut off when the door slammed shut.

"Now that Mystery Inc is back together, do you have any comment on the Mud Bog Ghoul who's been terrorizing London?" the reporter asked.

"Whatever the case, Mystery Inc will be there" Fred said. He held out his fist.

"Solving mysteries, man" Shaggy said, putting his hand on top of Fred's.

"Righting wrong" Daphne put her hand in.

"Looking for clues" Velma put her hand in.

"Kicking butt" Peter put his hand in.

"Like only Mystery Inc knows how" Stephanie put her hand in. Scooby put his paw on top. They threw their hands in the air and yelled "woohoo".