Collection of Phan Oneshots

Oneshot 1: Christmas with Dan&Phil

Genre:Very fluffy&Cute

Phil woke up super early, excited that it was Christmas. He jumped up, looking towards the clock on the wall and seeing that it was only 8. Phil pounced onto Dan like a lion,"Dan! Dan! Wake up! It's Christmas!" He said, very excited and also nervous..the last present he would be giving to Dan would be a tiny black box with a wedding ring inside of it.

Dan woke up suddenly and looked at Phil "Merry Christmas!" He giggled and kissed Phil quickly before rolling out of bed and beginning to walk towards their living room. Dan felt excited for Christmas just like he was every year and had no idea what Phil had planned.

"Merry Christmas." Phil giggled, walking out to their living room, seeing all the presents that they had wrapped for each other sitting neatly underneathe the beautiful, glowing Christmas tree, decorated in streams of lights and colourful ornaments. He sat down, his legs criss crossed so that they could begin opening their presents.

Dan smiled a bit and sat down next to him, he handed Phil his first present that he had bought him: it was a cat shirt that he thought would like cute on Phil. He looked over at his adorable boyfriend and giggled.

Phil smiled back, opening the present and lifting it up, seeing a cute cat shirt. "Awh, Dan that's adorable, thank youu." He giggled, putting the shirt down and hugging Dan tightly. Phil then took out a present from beneathe the tree for Dan and handed it to him. It was a phonecase with a llama and lion on it, meant to represent him and Dan.

Dan giggled and hugged Phil back tightly, placing a soft kiss against his cheek. He picked up the box that Phil had handed him and smiled as he opened it and pulled out the phone case. "Awh it's adorable." He blushed and snapped it onto his phone. He picked up another box from under the tree and gave it to Phil: it was a video game that he had been talking about for quite a while.

Phil opened the box and smiled widely. It was the videogame that he had been wanting for awhile. He smiled, kissing Dan's nose,"Oh my god, thank you Dan." Phil smiled. He reached under the tree and brought out another box for Dan, it was a Muse signed poster.

Dan smiled softly "You're welcome baby." He blushed and took the next box opening it and pulling out the poster, he smiled widely "Awh Phil, this is amazing." He said brightly and got out another box, handing it to Phil and smiling, he had gotten Phil a box of small chocolates.

Phil smiled sweetly, opening up the box. "Thanks love." He said softly, getting out another present from under the tree, a huge bag of maltesers and handing them to Dan, leaning his head on his shoulder, beginning to feel nervous. He would be proposing to him in only a few more presents.

Dan smiled and opened it "Thanks babe" he giggled and took one out of the box. After a while they had gotten through all of the presents except for the one tiny box under the tree, Dan didn't noticed it and assumed that they had finished up with presents.

Phil bit his lip, looking towards the tiny box. He reached under the tree, grabbing it before Dan could see it. He got down on his knee, blushing fiercely,"Daniel James Howell, you mean the absolute world to me and I would be nothing without you. I remember when we first started talking online. My life instantly became brighter and even though we were so young, I already knew that I wanted you to be the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When we met, I was sure of it. I love your adorable dimples when you smile, your curly brown 'hobbit hair' that you hate so much, and just you in general. So Dan, will you please do me the honor of being my husband?"

Dan's eyes widen as he slapped his hand over his mouth, letting out a small gasp. He nodded as his eyes began to fill with tears of joy "Yes, yes a million times yes!" He yelled, still surprised and not even sure of the right words to say to him.

Phil smiled, sliding the ring onto Dan's finger and then standing up and wrapping his arms around Dan's waist and hugging him tightly. He couldn't believe it and was very happy that Dan said yes. He was looking forward to spending the rest of his life with Dan.

Dan smiled back and threw his arms around Phil, hugging him as tight as he could and blushing fiercely and was now positive that Phil is the person he wants to spend forever with.

Phil hugged him tightly, laying his head on Dan's shoulder and smiling a little to himself,"I love you so much." He mumbled softly.

Dan smiled softly "I love you too." He looked at Phil and kissed him, his heart beating quickly as he filled with excitement, surprised and happy that Phil had proposed to him.

Phil kissed him back, his heart beating quickly in his chest and his cheeks turning a bright red. His stomach was filled with butterflies.

Dan smiled and pulled Phil as close to him as he could, his cheeks becoming warm as his heart raced in his chest. He loved being with Phil and couldn't believe that he could now spend the rest of his life with him.

Phil continued to kiss him, feeling happier than he ever had in his entire life. He could finally spend forever with his favorite person in the world. Phil couldn't believe it.

Dan pulled away and looked into Phil's beautiful blue eyes, he kept holding him tightly and smiling at him happily.

Phil smiled back at him sweetly, looking into his adorable, chocolate brown eyes. He kissed his nose softly and leaned his forehead against Dan's.

Dan smiled and pressed his nose against Phil, staring into his futures husbands pretty ocean blue eyes.

Phil smiled back, studying his lovely eyes. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have someone as perfect as Dan to call his future husband.

Dan laid his head on Phil, glancing down and looking at his ring
Which made him smile. He felt so happy and excited to be able to be with Phil forever.

Phil smiled, leaning his head against Dan's, feeling very happy to be with him and was unable to believe that Dan said yes. He had been nervous for no reason.

Dan smiled back and pecked Phil's nose, he began to daydream about how amazing their future is going to be. He smiled to himself, still blushing just a bit.

Phil blushed a little,"So, do you want to have pancakes for breakfast?" He asked after awhile, giggling softly.

Dan nodded and happily bounced over into the kitchen.

Phil headed to the kitchen with Dan, ready to make pancakes with him, feeling happier than he ever had before.