Mirror Mirror on the wall- where the fuck am I?!

"Okay, Phil ready to go?" Dan asked putting on his coat and shoes and grabbing his keys. It was a nice day out, so he decided that it would be a perfect day to walk to a shop and buy Phil a new mirror. Since he had broke his old one.

"Yeah." Phil replied, getting on his shoes and coat then heading into the livingroom where Dan was. He had broken 3 mirrors, one of them being Dan's and it was finally time for him to get another one, that he hopefully wouldn't break.

"Okay good." Dan smiled and took Phils hand. Opening the door and walking out of it. He took Phils hand and held at tightly as he began to walk along the pavement, looking for a store that would probably sell mirrors.

Phil smiled back sweetly, holding Dan's hand and walking down the street, looking in all the shop windows for mirrors until he spotted one through a window sitting in the front of the shop. "I see one in there." Phil said, pointing towards the shop and walking towards it.

Dan nodded. He opened the door and walked in with Phil. Dan looked around the little shop. It was full of antiques and a lot of other interesting things.

Phil spotted the mirror. But this time it wasn't where he'd seen it in the shop. It seemed closer to him. He brushed it off and looked at the mirror. It was unlike any mirror he'd ever seen before. And that just made him want it more. The edge of the mirror was black and golden, swirling patterns going through it. It looked old but it was the coolest mirror he'd ever seen.

Dan looked next to Phil at the mirror. "Wow." He mumbled, looking at the mirror with him. "Do you want to get this one?" He smiled, admiring how different --but amazing-- it looked

"Yeah." Phil nodded, checking the small price tag hanging off the end of the mirror. Surprisingly it wasn't expensive at all. It was only £2.99 but he knew mirrors were never that cheap. It was just insane to think about..why would a mirror this amazing and rare be this cheap?

"Alright" Dan picked up the mirror and carried it to the register for Phil. He smiled a softly and the worker scanned with a bit of a suspicious look on his face. But Dan decide to jus ignore it and pay for the mirror

Phil noticed the guys face when they were buying the mirror. He didn't understand why nobody seemed to like the mirror, or why it had such a creepy aura that just made it all the more intriguing and fascinating.

Dan picked up the mirror once they were done paying for it. He held it in his arm, putting his other arm around Phil and beginning to walk back home. Something seemed a bit weird but he was confused what it was

Once they got home, Phil took the mirror and headed to his room, about to begin putting the mirror up when he tripped on absolutely nothing as always and fell forward. But instead of the mirror breaking like he'd thought it would, he fell into it. "Ah!" He shouted before he was pulled into a bunch of swirling purple colors and he eventually fell, landing hard on the floor in his room.

Dan was sitting on the couch, watching an new TV show that he found off of Netflix. He looked at the screen, thinking about how attractive he thought the girl in it is.

Phil looked around his room. The mirror he'd just bought was no longer there. What had just happened? Where did the mirror go? Phil stood up and headed into the living room to see Dan watching some show on Netflix.

Dan glanced up at Phil "Hey, buddy." He smiled softly. Everything felt perfectly normal to Dan.

Phil looked down at Dan, feeling confused,"Uhm..hey. What are you watching, Dan?" He asked.

Dan shrugged "Some show I found on Netflix. It's surprisingly good." He replied, not moving his eyes from the screen.

"Oh..okay." Phil said, quietly. Something didn't seem right. All that was on the television at the moment was a girl around 20 years old who Dan really seemed to enjoy looking at. Wait..what?