Taking Care of the Lion

Genre: Very fluffy

Phil woke up in the morning with a painful migraine and a stomach ache. He sighed, standing up and heading to the bathroom to take his temperature. He then looked down at the tiny thermometor:yep, he was ill.

Dan was already awake and sitting on their couch, scrolling through tumblr in his 'browsing position' and had no idea that Phil was ill.

Phil sighed quietly, putting the thermometer away and then leaving the bathroom, heading out to the livingroom and seeing Dan sat on the couch on his laptop. "Hi." He said quietly, his eyes red and puffy, making it obvious of his illness.

"Hey" Dan looked over at Phil noticing his red eyes "Something wrong?" He asked sweetly, he cared a lot about Phil and wanted to make sure he was alright.

"I'm ill." Phil sighed, biting his lip and yawning softly. He hadn't slept well last night because he felt ill..and now he knew for sure that he was.

"Awh" Dan sighed softly and looked over at his sick boyfriend "I'll take care of you until you get better." He offered sweetly.

Phil smiled softly at Dan,"Awh, thank you Dan." He said quietly, wiping the stray piece of fringe out of his eye.

Dan smiled back at Phil "Is there anything you need me to get you?" He asked sweetly and looked at Phil.

Phil looked back at him,"Not right now, thanks baby. I kinda just want to lay in bed all day." He said softly, sitting down at the end of the couch, not wanting to make Dan sick as well.

Dan shrugged "Alright, well if you need anything you can tell me, baby." He smiled and looked over at Phil.

"Thank you, Dan." He smiled back, looking at him and taking out his phone, going through Twitter, tweeting something: 'Ew I'm ill. But my perfect boyfriend Dan is taking care of me. Thank you Dan<3 @danisnotonfire'

Dan smiled and looked at his phone which was lighting up with a twitter notification, he read it and retweeted it, smiling a bit. Dan set his phone down and stood up "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?" He offered.

"Okay, thank you." Phil said quietly, putting his phone down and leaning up against the couch and looking over at Dan.

"What do you want me to make you?" Dan asked sweetly and walked to the other side of the living room, pulling out a blanket and putting it over Phil.

"Maybe pancakes?" He asked sweetly, looking up at him, feeling grateful for his amazing boyfriend. Phil didn't want Dan to think he had to do everything for him, though.

"Alright and I'll make you Delia Smith Pancakes." Dan smiled and kissed Phil's aching head. He walked into the kitchen and took out the things he needed to make the pancakes.

Phil smiled:he loved Delia Smith pancakes,"Thanks, Dan." He said sweetly, reaching forward and grabbing the remote, turning on the television and going onto Netflix, choosing Death Note.

Dan put the ingredients in the bowl and mixed them before putting it in the pan and turning the stove on.

Phil put down the remote and the Death Note theme song began playing and he started watching it contently.

Dan eventually finished up the pancakes, he poured Phil a glass of water and brought them over to him.

"Thank you." He said, putting the plate on his lap and setting the water down on the coffee table and beginning to eat.

Dan smiled and sat next to him, holding his plate and beginning to eat his breakfast with Phil. He looked at the screen and watched Deathnote.

Phil leaned his head on Dan's shoulder and continued eating his pancakes, smiling a bit to himself. Although he felt awful because he was ill, just being with Dan made him feel better.