Unexpected (Part 2)

Phil put a hand on his head. Everything was spinning and he couldn't make out the swirling figure infront of him. He tried to speak but couldn't, a throbbing pain in his head.

Dan kneeled down next to him and put his hand against Phil's head "how bad does it hurt?" He asked, feeling a small bump on his head.

Phil heard someone talking to him, not quite sure who it was because his hearing was all distorted. He shut his eyes,"Very." he managed to mumble, struggling to get up and feeling dizzy and faint.

Dan helped Phil to at least sit up. "Awh." He mumbled and kissed Phil's head softly. He sat down next to him on the boardwalk.

Phil opened his eyes for a moment, trying to make out who the person infront of him was. "I-I..who are you?" He asked quietly.

Dan gave him a confused look "I-I'm Dan.. Your boyfriend." He replied softly.

Phil touched his head, feeling a bump. His head hurt massively and he felt confused. "My boyfriend?" He asked, beginning to be able to make out the boy with the brown hair and chocolate eyes sat infront of him claiming to be his boyfriend.

Dan nodded "yeah.." He said looking down at Phil, assuming that he must of lost some memory from how hard he hit his head.

Phil bit his lip, feeling very confused,"Sorry I don't know what you're talking about.." He said softly, wincing at the intense pain in his head.

Dan stood up and tried to help Phil stand "come on." He said, planning to take Phil to the hospital.

"Where are you taking me?" Phil questioned, standing up and beginning to walk with the boy who he didn't recall knowing.

Dan took his hand and began leading him towards the hospital "I'm taking you to the hospital." He said walking off of the boardwalk.

Phil stayed quiet, not fighting against the boy and deciding that he could trust him and that maybe he was his boyfriend. But how could he forget someone he loved so much?

Dan began to lead him towards the hospital, making sure that he was walking slow enough that Phil wouldn't fall again.

Phil felt bad that he couldn't remember his own boyfriend. All he knew was he tripped and then everything went black for a second before he woke up and his head hurt badly.

Dan continued walking until they eventually reached the hospital, he walked in with Phil and carefully sat him down in one of the waiting chairs before walking over to the desk.

Phil sat down, watching him check them in at the hospital. He sighed, wishing he could remember the boy and not understanding why it seemed he remembered almost everything else but him..

Dan checked him in and walked over to Phil, sitting down next to him "we have to wait a few minutes then you can go in."

Phil nodded, looking towards Dan and then looking down,"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

Dan looked over at him "it's not your fault... You'll be okay." He said trying to comfort Phil even tho he was very nervous that he would he would not get his memory back.

Phil bit his lip, continuing to stare down at his feet,"I hope so." He mumbled quietly.

Dan nodded and looking down at the ground, shuffling his feet.
After a few quite minutes a nurse came into the waiting room "Phil Lester?"
"That's you." Dan said to him and stood up, helping Phil up.

Phil stood up with the help of the boy and followed the doctor down the hall, feeling nervous and scared that he wouldn't regain his memory of his boyfriend. But if he fell in love with him before he could fall in love with him again, right?