Christmas Kisses

It's December, So We decided to do a Christmas OneShot -gives you candy cane- enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold December night in London and the many lights that decked the streets were aglow, Christmas trees along the pavement. Phil and Dan were walking down the pavement, admiring the Christmas-y vibe that was being given off by the lights and trees. It was almost Christmas so they were in the town, shopping for presents for their friends and family. Phil had finished his shopping by now and was just enjoying the scenery and being with his bestfriend, Dan.

Dan had a few bags of presents that he had bought. He looked around, every store was brightly decorated and playing festive Christmas music, he smiled at Phil, everything almost seemed perfect. Even tho it was getting dark out the snow was shinning from the lights. "I think I got everything." Dan said brightly.

Phil turned towards Dan and smiled back sweetly,"Yeah, me too." He said softly, cold snow flakes floating down from the sky and dissolving into his coat, white snow dotting Phil's hair. He quickly adjusted the heavy bags on his arms that were beginning to hurt him a bit.

Dan smiled, "alright, do you want to head home? I'm getting tired." He said softly and yawned a bit. Dan looked at him, 'Phil looks so adorable' he thought, looking at the snowflakes covering his head and the lighting from the shops made him look.. Perfect

"Yeah. I am, too." He said quietly, starting to head home with Dan through the Winter-y wonderland. Phil looked at Dan, his face illuminated by the lights decking the streets. He looked so cute. Phil felt the butterflies beginning to erupt in the pit of his stomach.

"Alright." Dan blushes, glancing into Phils pretty eyes. He didn't realized that they were still standing in front of the shop "you're under the mistletoe!" Someone said from the shop. He looked up, seeing that him and Phil were standing under it.

Phil looked up as well, seeing the small piece of mistletoe hung above them. He blushed, even more butterflies caging themselve in his stomach. Phil looked towards Dan nervously, staring into his adorable brown eyes.

Dan blushed fiercely. Of course he wanted to kiss him, but wasn't exactly sure if Phil liked him back. They could walk away and ignore it but Dan didn't want to. He looked at Phil's slightly chapped lips and couldn't help but to smile a bit.

Phil noticed Dan staring at his lips. He wondered if Dan actually liked him back. Phil bit his lip, wondering if he should kiss him or not. His heart beat quickly in his chest.

Dan decided to lean in slowly, a few people around them looking. He hopped that this wouldn't make Phil uncomfortable in anyway. But, it was Christmas time and if Phil did like him back he figured that this was almost like a cute way of telling him.

Phil leaned in slowly as well, looking into his beautiful eyes once more before shutting his blue ones and connecting his lips with Dan's, his heart beating even quicker if that was possible. He wrapped his arms around Dan's waist.

Dan blushed as much as possible, his heart pounded in his chest as he closed his eyes and softly kissed Phil back. Even tho it was less then 20 degrees outside, Phil felt warm and very huggable. Dan wrapped his arm around his back and giggled softly

Phil grinned sweetly against his lips, kissing Dan softly. He held Dan tight, unable to believe that this was actually happening. He had liked Dan for as long as he could remember but never had the courage to tell him that.

Dan filled with joy, he remembered how badly he wanted to kiss Phil the day the he first meet him. He couldn't believed that it was actually happening. He pulled away slowly, his cheeks bright red with blush

Phil pulled away, blushing like crazy. He had just kissed Dan, the Dan that he had a crush on ever since they met. Phil looked back up at him, wondering if he felt the same about him.

Dan looked down at him, smiling widely "I love you." He mumbled quietly and looked at the ground, nervous that Phil wouldn't like him back.

Phil blushed wildly. Did Dan really just say that? Or was he dreaming? Phil smiled, taking his fingers and placing them on Dan's chin, bringing his head back up so he could properly look at him, face to face. "I love you, too bear." He said quietly.

Dan smiled and placed a kiss on Phil's nose. "This is the best Christmas present ever." He said softly, and blushed even more if that was possible.

"Good because I didn't get you anything else." Phil joked, wrapping his arms around Dan and burying his head in his chest.

"As long as I have you, I don't need anything else." Dan smiled and put his arms around Phil's back, hugging him tightly

Phil smiled, blushing brightly,"Same to you," he said sweetly,"now let's go home, as much as I love the Christmas scenery, I really am tired." He took Dan's hand, holding it tightly.

"Alright." Dan smiled and began walking back to their flat, keeping his arm wrapped tightly around Phil as he leaned his head against his shoulder

Phil smiled, walking back to their flat. Like Dan had said, no matter how cheesy it seemed, them finally being together was the best Christmas present ever. He leaned his head against Dan's, no longer feeling cold even though it was snowing out.