Ouija

PJ grabbed the Ouija board that he had bought awhile ago at some shop, deciding that he would bring it to Dan's flat so they could maybe use it at their sleepover if they got bored. PJ had always wanted to use it, but he would never do it alone.

Dan was waiting for PJ to come over, he wasn't yet sure what they were planning on doing but he was just glad to have someone coming over, at times the flat got very lonely.

PJ finally arrived at Dan's flat. He knocked on the door, carrying a bag around his shoulder that contained the Ouija board that they would later use in it.

Dan walked over to the door and opened it, "Hey!" He smiled and moved a piece of fridge out of his eye.

"Hey Dan!" PJ smiled, hugging him quickly, before setting his bag on the floor next to the couch.

Dan hugged him back and sat down next to PJ "what did you bring?" He asked curiously and looked at the bag he had.

"Well," PJ started, unzipping the bag and pulling out the bored that was still in its' box,"I brought over my Ouija board. I never used it before and I thought maybe we could do it together?" PJ asked.

Dan nodded "alright, that sounds fun. I've never used on before either." He said and helped Pj to get it out of the bag.

"Okay." He said, eventually getting the huge bored out of the bag, then taking it out of its box, placing it on Dan's coffee table. He retrieved the large planchette out of the box as well then read the small directions sheet attached to it.

"Do you think it's going to work?" Dan asked softly and inspected the board. He had seen videos of people trying it before but wasn't sure if they were real.

"I'm not sure. I've never done it before. I guess the only way to find out is to do it." PJ said, turning to Dan once he had finished reading the instructions. "It says that we have to put our fingers on this planchette then ask it a question. It also says here that it could possibly take a bit of time for it to move to any letters so we should be patient. And finally, you can't take your fingers off the planchette ever until the ghost, spirit thingie says 'goodbye.' Seems simple enough." PJ said, stuffing the instructions back into the box.

"Alright, let's test it out." Dan put his fingers against the planchette on the board. "Spirt, can you hear us?" He asked, wondering if it would work, 'what would happen if it did work?' He thought to himself and looked at the board.

PJ placed his fingers against the planchette on the board, waiting patiently for the object to move. After 3 minutes of waiting, almost dismissing the fact that the board could actually be real, the planchette began to move. It moved to 'yes.'

Dan's eyes widened in shock and he looked at PJ "uhm.. What's your name?" He asked it, wondering if it was actually working or if Pj was just messing with him.

PJ couldn't believe it. Was Dan doing this? Or was this actually real? The planchette began to move again, way quicker this time. P-H-I-L

He read out the letters "Phil" he mumbled to himself, Dan smiled, he wasn't sure why but he always loved that name.

"How old are you?" PJ asked the spirit. The planchette moved towards a 2 and then a 7. Spelling out 27.

Dan glanced at pj, a surprised look on his face "what's your favorite animal?" He asked, not having many questions in mind.

PJ looked back at Dan, having the same expression on his face. The object started to move again. L-I-O-N

Dan smiled softly to himself "what do you look like?" He asked the spirt, and watched the object move around the board.