Change

It was getting late and Phil was tried. His stomach was feeling a bit weird, everything was feeling a bit weird. He wondered why but still did his best to ignore it. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes hoping that everything would stop feeling strange in the morning.

Dan felt a bit strange. It wasn't the strange feeling you get when you're ill or the feeling you get when you've had one too many maltesers. It was just..strange. He ignored the feeling and brushed it off, turning off the light in his room and laying down on his bed, hoping that in the morning the feeling would pass over.

Phil curled up in a ball which made him feel a bit better. He turned into his side and after a few minuets Phil slowly fell asleep

Dan couldn't sleep so he spent around an hour searching through tumblr and then looking up his symptoms on Google to see if anyone was suffering from the same feeling as him. He couldn't find anything similar though and wondered if he was just over reacting with things. He eventually put his phone down and fell asleep a half hour later.

Phil slept through the rest of the night without waking up at anytime. The next morning the feeling went away and he felt normal again. He opened his eyes slowly, looking at the wall and noticing that something was different

Dan woke up the next morning feeling a lot better. But when he looked towards where his night stand would usually be, he saw Phil's stuffed lion sat there. He then looked towards the dresser and saw Phil's posters and little random things. Why was he in Phil's room?

Phil sat up and looked around noticing that he was in Dans room, he looked over and wondered where Dan was. Phil was confused he looked down noticing that he was also in Dans pjs. Even tho they liked sharing clothes he was sure that Dan was wearing this shirt last night

Dan didn't remember falling asleep in Phil's room last night. And Phil wasn't even in the bed and it was still early yet. He stood up to find Phil and looked down, feeling smaller and seeing he was wearing Phil's pajama bottoms. What is going on?

Phil slowly got out of bed and walked the Dans mirror. He looked into it and realized that his fringe was opposite and brown. His face was not the same either it looked exactly like Dans. He stepped back, very confused and a bit panicked

Dan walked out of Phil's room and headed towards the bathroom since Phil no longer had a mirror in his room after he broke it. He looked into it and what he saw shocked him. His hair was a dark black and his eyes were as blue as the ocean. He looked exactly like Phil..infact if he wasn't in his right mind he would have said he was Phil..no..this had to be a dream. A very strange dream.

Phil shook his head, doubting that this was actually happening, but if It was a dream he couldn't find anyway to wake up. He left Dans room and went to the living room, Sitting down and thinking

Dan couldn't believe it. He stood in shock for a moment before leaving the bathroom and looking for Phil. He saw someone in the living room that looked a lot like him. It must have been Phil. Dan walked towards him, hoping this was just a dream even though it seemed pretty real to him.

Phil looked at him, he assumed that it was Dan. Phil stood up and walked over to him and sighed. "Do you have any idea what's happened?" He asked, knowing if he had even the slightest clue about all of this

"No, I have no idea what's going on. I just woke up like this." Dan said, looking towards Phil which was really weird because it was like staring at yourself in a mirror. He sighed quietly.

Phil sighed again. "I promised a new video would be up today but I can't record it as you." He said quietly and sat back down

Dan sat down on the couch and looked down,"I know. And I promised a live show." He mumbled quietly.