Storm Cuddles

Genre: Hella fluffy

Dan turned off the lights and climbed into bed. It was 2am and he was tired for once because they had just gotten back from Summer in The City. He yawned softly, pulling the duvet over himself when it started pouring rain outside, thunder shaking the house and lightning streaking the sky. He didn't mind all the noise and just shut his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

Phil sat in his room doing his best to fall asleep but he couldn't. He shook looking out the window at the pouring rain. Phil was terrified of thunderstorms. He tried hiding or playing something over the noise but no matter what he did he could still hear the loud thunder.

Dan had no idea that Phil was afraid of thunderstorms so he didn't know that in the next room he was shaking with fear. The lightning was so bright it lit up the whole entire room. He sighed and lay on his stomach, his head against his pillow so he wouldn't see the brightness of the storm illuminating his room.

Phil squealed quietly as the thunder crashed loudly outside. He got up and left his room, quietly closing the door. He slowly opened the door seeing if Dan was asleep or not.

Dan heard his door opening a bit and turned around, sitting up in bed, seeing Phil through the crack in the door,"Phil?" He asked in a whisper tone, yawning a bit.

Phil sat down at the edge of Dan's bed "Hi." He said nervously, still terrified of the thunder outside.

Dan looked towards Phil, noticing the nervousness on his bestfriend's face,"Are you alright, Phil? What's wrong?" He asked quietly.

Phil looked back at him "I'm scared." He said as the thunder crashed loudly, causing Phil to squeal again.

"Awh, Phil. Come here." Dan said softly, hating to see Phil upset like this. He opened his arms wide, looking back at Phil sadly.

Phil smiled softly at him and put his arms around Dan, putting his head against him, trying to hide from the thunder.

Dan smiled back sweetly, hugging him tightly and laying his head on his shoulder. He held him close, doing his best to comfort Phil.

"Can I snuggle you until it's over?" Phil asked quietly and looked down, hugging him tightly.

Dan smiled, blushing a bit,"Ofcourse you can." He said sweetly, laying down and pulling Phil next to him, wrapping his arms around him again.

"Okay. Thank you." Phil smiled back and laid down next to him, burying his head in Dan's chest. Lightning lit up the whole room as thunder boomed through the house. Phil felt much better and safer now that he was in Dan's arms.

Dan smiled, Phil didn't need to thank him. Ofcourse he was going to be there for his bestfriend. Also, he had always wanted to cuddle with Phil and now he had an excuse. He had a crush on him for the past few years but was too nervous to tell him. He held him tightly, hoping he was helping Phil in any way.

Phil closed his eyes, hoping that it would be easier to fall asleep now. He felt happy since he now got to snuggle Dan, he's always had a crush on his best friend but never told anyone about it.

Dan hugged him tightly, closing his eyes slowly and trying to fall asleep again. He hoped that Phil was okay now. He smiled a bit to himself, butterflies filling his stomach.

Phil could feel himself blushing, he eventually fell asleep, he didn't even seem scared when he was in Dan's arms, he felt safe and comfortable.

Dan fell asleep after awhile, still hugging Phil tightly. Eventually the storm had ended and the sky began to clear up, returning to the black night sky, now only lit up by the moon and not bolts of lightning.