Death Note

Dan was walking back from his job at Adsa, he was tired from a full day of being at work. He stopped walking when he noticed a little black book on the ground. Dan pick it up and read the cover 'Death Note'

Phil was on a walk around London when he spotted the Death Note. He didn't think much of it before he read the inside cover. The Death Note had power. Either that or it was some prank done by the local teenagers. By writing someone's name in the book, they would die. He immediately put the book down and started walking away. It was a day later, however, and he was walking home from the shops when he spotted a boy stoping to look at the book. Phil wondered what he would do and hid behind a tree,watching the boy.

Dan opened the book
'How to Use: I
The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
Death Note

How to Use: II
The note shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of the original owner, i.e. a god of death .

How to Use: III
If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a god of death, even if the human is not the owner of the note.'
Dan looked through all of the "how to use" pages before closing the book and walking home with it in his hands

Phil noticed the boy had picked up the Death Note and was carrying it home. He decided to follow him, wondering if he would actually use it and if so, who on. Phil walked slowly behind him, hoping he wouldn't notice. He looked down and kept walking after him, not wanting to seem like a stalker

Dan walked until he got back to his house. He walked inside and went up to his room quickly. He tosses the 'Death Note' onto his desk and flipped on the TV. The news was on and he didn't feel like changing it. It was a story about a murder, Dan always hated crime and wished that there was some sort of end to it. He looked back at his desk at the little book. Dan doubted that it was going to work, but he was still curious.

Phil had followed the boy all the way until he got to his home. He'd noticed that he was wearing an 'Asda' shirt meaning that he worked there. Maybe he would be able to figure out more about him if he went to visit him at work the next day. Phil felt weird about spying on the boy through his window so he decided to go home and continue his research the next day at Asda.

Dan listening as the TV spoke about the criminal. He opened up the book and looked at the page, tapping his pen against it and wondering if he should try it. He wrote down the name of the murder, since he heard the TV said it. He waited 15 seconds before closing the book. He wondered if it actually worked or if he was just crazy for trying.

Phil started walking back home, it was getting dark out and he wanted to be up early tomorrow so that he could go to Asda. He wondered if the boy would actually use the Death Note. He arrived home and turned on the television. The news was on so he started watching it. There was nothing better on.

Dan sat down in his bed and watched the TV. After about 20 minuets a new story came on
'Murder Dies From Heart Attack'
Dan's eyes widened. He noticed it was the same person he wrote in his death note and remembered that if cause of death is not written the person die from a heart attack.