Stuck in An Elevator With You

Phil and his best friend, Dan had just finished their radio show and were on their way back home. Phil was in a bit of a rush and was running late as it is. He told everyone he'd do a live show at 6 but it was already 5:55. He headed towards the elevator, pressing the button that would take them to the first floor quickly.

Dan hurried after Phil and waited for the elevator doors to close. It began to go up until the elevator came to a stop and it didnt seem to keep moving.

Phil noticed the elevator had stopped moving but it never said it reached the last floor and the doors weren't opening. An announcement soon came through the elevator speakers,"The elevator has broke down. But don't worry, it will be fixed shortly. Sorry for the delay."

Dan groaned, hoping they wouldn't get stuck in here for a long time. The elevator space was too small. He sat down, not wanting to stand for however long it's going to take.

Phil sighed, hoping that this wouldn't take too long. He hated small spaces and elevators as it is. Being stuck in one of them made it even worse. He decided to sit down next to Dan and calm down, trying to convince himself that they'd fix the elevator soon

Dans phone had died, which of course was bad for him. So, there wasn't anything to do.
"Hey." He looked at Phil, hoping they could start a conversation.

Phil looked back at Dan, feeling a bit worried and knowing that he promised a live show but now it was past 6 and it didn't seem like the elevator would start to work again anytime soon,"Hi." He said quietly.

Dan looked around the small elevator and sighed, trying to think or something they could do or say that could pass the time quicker.

Phil quickly got out his phone to tweet that he wouldn't be able to do the younow since he and Dan were stuck in an elevator. He put his phone back into his pocket and sighed, looking down.

Dan looked down at thinks a bit "maybe we could play some sort of game.. To pass the time" he suggested quietly.

Phil looked up at Dan and nodded,"Yeh, which game?" He asked softly, just wanting to get his mind off the fact that he was stuck in an elevator and was beginning to feel very claustrophobic.

"Uhm." Dan thought for a second "maybe would you rather? Or something like that. There's not much to really do when your stuck in an elevator" he shrugged.

"Yeah, sure." He said, leaning his head against the side of the elevator and biting his lip.

"Okay, do you want to start?" Dan asked quietly and leaned his head against the wall.

"Sure..Would you rather have a llama head with your body or a llama body with your head?" Phil asked

"Uhm," Dan laughed "probably a llama body, I kinda need my head." He said softly and smiled a bit.

Phil giggled a bit, smiling softly,"That's very true." He said, looking towards Dan.

Dan smiled a bit "okay, my turn. Would you rather never have pancakes again or never have cupcakes ever again?" He asked, saying the first thing that came to mind.

"Hmm..never have cupcakes again. I really love Delia Smith pancakes." Phil laughed, starting to not despise being stuck in an elevator as much as he once had.

Dan giggled "Good, Because Delia Smith is the best!" Of course Dan hated being stuck but at least was stuck with Phil instead of anyone else.

Phil smiled,"That she is. Alright, would you rather live without wifi for a month or live without maltesers for a month?" He asked, knowing what the obvious answer was but not being able to think of anything else.