Acknowledgements.

CREDITS

dianna agron. MARYKATE "MK".
will poulter. GALLY.
annabelle wallis. RUTH ARABELLA.
emilie de ravin. DEREKA.
chloë grace moretz. CASSIE AMBER.
grant gustin. CAMPBELL.
riker lynch. JARED.
katelyn nacon. HANNAH.
zachary gordon. KYLE.
chandler riggs. BILLY.
tmr cast. THEMSELVES.

The Maze Runner became a huge part of my life when I was 14. I am 18 as I am writing this, close to turning 19 in five months and heading off to college in the fall, possibly too busy to even open the Wattpad app and continue writing any chapter from any story I have published.

This story was originally a one shot on Tumblr with only like 700 words. But I wanted to turn it into a big fanfic. These fictional characters were my great escape, especially Gally, and I felt like I was close with them.

Thank you to all my viewers who has either read all my chapters, or maybe ten, one, or just simply one sentence.

Ma grande soeur @cassiexamber ! She made the book cover and she inspired me to create Gally's friend, Cassie. She's an incredible writer so if you haven't read her works, you're missing out.

A huge yeehaw to my dearest Dereka (gally_deathcure) on Instagram. You inspired MK's saviour and purple Doritos loving half-crank Dereka. Thank you.

NIGHT BEDS is my first story to ever stay up and running for over a year without me deleting it. I kept going and going, refusing to give up until GallyKate got the romantic ending they deserve.

—MARYKATE, (youokmk on Wattpad)

"Once I finish NIGHT BEDS, it is over for you hoes." - me.