Diary 1: Entry 2

I was hoping my friends hadn't seen JiU leaving my room. They lived on the same floor as me and they never let me forget it. Either by annoying me, or showering me with love. On Wednesday morning however, they chose to be annoying.

The text alert tone from my phone roused me from my sleep.

Sua: !!!! who was that walking out of your room last night, Yoohyeon!!

Siyeon: oooOOOOOOOHHH MY GOD THAT WAS THE WALK OF SHAME

Sua: our sweet innocent girl finally got some, i'm so proud :')

Heat rose to my face. I wanted to throw my phone. I wanted to slap my friends. I wanted to scream. Of course I did none of those things. Instead, I replied:

Yoohyeon: Meet me at 10:30am at the uni café. I'll explain everything then.

Sua: I look forward to it ;)))

Then I muted the chat, because I knew Sua and Siyeon were never going to shut up about it.

I spent the first lecture of the day dreading that chat with my friends. What was I going to say? My mind couldn't form coherent sentences. All I could think about was her.

Her lips on my neck. Kissing. Sucking. Biting. Her hand down my pants, fingers inside me. Her clothes on the floor. Her taste in my mouth. Her moan in my ears. Her smile in my heart.

It replayed in my mind. Over and over and over. And I didn't want it to stop. I felt a heat between my legs and my heart skipped a beat.

Then I pinched myself and forced myself to focus on the lecture. I had to calm down.

The lecture didn't pass fast enough, but when it finally did, I dutifully made my way to the agreed-upon café. My mouth was dry. I still wasn't sure what I was going to say.

I arrived at 10:10am. Sua and Siyeon were already there, grinning at me. Of course. With a sigh, I made my way to the table and sat down.

"So," Sua said.

"So," I replied, nodding.

Sua and Siyeon nodded back.

Siyeon leaned forward, resting her chin on her hands. "So," she said, "how was it?"

A hot flush rose to my cheeks. "H-how was what?" I said with as much nonchalance as i could muster.

Sua chuckled. "Come on, Yoohyeon. We know what happened. Who was that fine-ass girl leaving your room last night, and how come we've never seen her before?"

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and took a deep breath, collecting my thoughts. What should my explanation be? What could I say? I certainly wasn't going to tell them I hired a hooker to fuck the loneliness out of me. I would never live that down. "We met very recently," I said.

"How recent?" Sua pressed.

"Last night," I replied.

Siyeon gasped. "She was a one-night stand?" She swatted me. "Yoohyeon!"

Sua giggled and grinned at Siyeon. "Our girl is growing up."

Siyeon wiped a mock tear from her eye. "I know, but it's just so hard to watch them leave the nest."

Sua pulled Siyeon into a tight hug and stroked her hair. "There there," she crooned. Then she fixed her eyes on me again.

My stomach dropped. I had hoped their penchant for nonsense would distract them. Obviously, it had not.

I cleared my throat. "She's a girl I'm now seeing."

As I expected, Sua and Siyeon gasped.

"You mean she's your girlfriend now?" Sua squawked excitedly.

"I-I don't know," I said. "We only just started. Let's say we're just dating for now."

Siyeon took a sip from her coffee, then said, "Looks like we'd better start planning the wedding. What's her name?"

"JiU," I said.

"No surname?" Sua asked.

"I don't know it," I said.

Siyeon laughed. "What do you mean you don't know it?"

I felt my face redden again. "W-well, it wasn't exactly like we did a lot of...talking," I said, fidgeting.

Sua and Siyeon grinned at each other.

"Oooooohh," said Siyeon.

"We should totally have a double date," said Sua.

"Can you guys let that go for five- " I said.

"But we can't let it go. You finally have someone we can double date with!" said Siyeon.

"Gee, thanks," I muttered.

Sua placed her hand on mine. "Trust me, it'll be heaps of fun, and we'll finally get to know the sort of girl it takes to break down your walls."

She smiled her warm, motherly smile at me, eyes shining. Sua was genuinely happy. And I couldn't help but be a little happy myself, even if it was because of a lie.

I let out a long, slow sigh, and rubbed my eyes. "Alright," I said. "I'll ask her if she's okay with it."

Sua and Siyeon squealed and clapped.

"Our little Yoohyeon got some," Siyeon chanted in a sing-song voice, and unfortunately, Sua giggled and joined in.

"Our little Yoohyeon got some, our little Yoohyeon got some, our little Yoohyeon got some..."

I simply sat there, sipping the table's water, and ignoring the stares of onlookers to the best of my limited ability.

That night, I called JiU. After a few rings, she picked up.

"Hi, Pink Princess JiU here, how may I service you?" she answered in that sultry voice of hers.

Immediately my mouth went dry. My throat caught as memories of last night rose unbidden in my mind. I felt hot, flushed. I felt a warmth between my legs. "Uh-I-um..."

I heard JiU giggle. "Are you the cutie from last night? Yoohyeon, was it?"

She remembered my name. "Y-yes, that's me."

"You want to go another round? For you, I'd be more than happy to oblige."

Stop it, I reminded myself, she's only doing that because it's her job. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me. But my heart fluttered anyway.

"A-Actually...um...my friends think you're my girlfriend and want to double date with us this Saturday."

This time JiU let out a hearty laugh. "They do? Well, it wouldn't be the first time."

"So...I-I was wondering..."

"If I provide the Girlfriend Experience?"

"Yes." I swallowed again. My mouth was too dry.

"I do. I get some people are ashamed of hiring a call girl."

"No, no, I'm not ashamed! I think you're a great person, I would never be ashamed to spend time with you!" I blurted.

JiU chuckled again. "That's very sweet of you to say. Of course I'll go on that double date. Standard rates apply, though."

"Of course! I'll pay for however long it takes!"

"Then I'll see you on Saturday, cutie. Text me the details." Then JiU hung up.

Just like last night, I was left breathless, speechless, and with my head in a muddle.