Diary 2: Entry 3

The shining pearls of Jiu's laughter echoed through the air. "I'm sorry," she said, "they think I'm cheating on you?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, well...they don't know you're an escort, so..."

Jiu nodded. "True, true." Then she clapped her hands together and said, with a twinkle in her eye, "So, is that all you called me over for, or are you after something else?"

Jiu and I sat on my bed in my dorm. It was a Friday night, a night when everybody was out with their loved ones. Couples arm in arm. Groups of friends laughing and joking. Siyeon and Sua were also having a date night, which left me alone with nothing but my thoughts. Until Jiu, of course.

I smirked and replied, "Something else."

"How long would you like?" she asked.

I flicked open my wallet and flung notes of money into the air, showering Jiu with my family's wealth. "I've got all night, baby."

"Well, since we've got so much time," Jiu said as she picked up her backpack, "I think we should savor it."

I grinned. "What do you have in mind?"

Jiu unzipped her back and withdrew things. Things I had only ever heard about. Handcuffs. Rope. A gag. A blindfold. A dildo. A strap-on. The woman even had a light whip. My mouth dried up. My heart leapt to my throat. Oh my. Oh my goodness.

"Just relax and do everything I say," she said. "Leave your pleasure up to me tonight."

I gulped. "Y-yes."

She grabbed my chin and forced my eyes to meet hers. "That's 'yes, mistress' to you," she purred.

A shock and tingle rippled through my body. I shivered. "Yes, mistress," I breathed.

"Now take off your clothes." She didn't snap it at me, didn't demand it, but her voice brooked no argument. She smiled a mysterious half-smile with an enchanted gaze that I could lose myself in forever, and spoke her order as if it was the only possible course left in the universe. And, of course, it was.

I stood up and, before Jiu's hungry eyes, I undressed. I unzipped my jacket. I threw it to the floor. I removed my glasses. Then I pulled my t-shirt over my head and flung that aside too. I unclasped my bra, letting it fall. I wasn't particularly blessed, but Jiu drank up the sight all the same. Then I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, struggling a little since they were as skinny as I am.

As I was about to pull down my panties, Jiu held up her hand. "Stop."

Jiu's eyes slid down to my groin area and slowly got on her knees before me. Then, grasping my panties with her mouth alone, she slid my panties down enough to reveal my trimmed pussy. When we'd first had sex it was entirely untended, barring bikini waxes, since I'd never thought I'd lose my virginity. But now that sex was a regular occurrence I liked to keep it pretty. For Jiu.

She placed the most soft and tender of kisses on my pussy. I licked my lips. Then she stood. "Take them off," she said, gesturing to my panties.

I slid them the rest of the way down my legs with a big smile on my face. I couldn't help it. I had goosebumps. My nethers felt a rush of warmth. My breath grew quick. I was to give myself to her. To the woman I loved.

"Lie down on the bed. On your back."

I obeyed, almost trance-like in my blatant adoration for her. I gazed up at her as she straddled me.

"Hands above your head."

I raised my arms above me. Jiu grabbed my wrists and cuffed them to the head of my bed. Lightning bolt passion sparked in my chest.

Then Jiu hopped off and retrieved some rope. "Spread your legs."

I complied. I was totally bared for her. Defenseless. Vulnerable. And I loved it. "Mistress," I uttered, "I belong to you."

Jiu smiled that sunflower smile of hers. "Yes, you do!" She tied my feet to the end corners of my bed.

I thought with that my restraint was complete, but then Jiu pulled a blindfold from her pocket.

I began to giggle. "Mistress..." I said, breathless.

"Just relax, baby," said Jiu, her voice like honey. "I'm taking you for a ride tonight."

She tied the blindfold. The world went dark - then burst alight with pleasure and love.

I know I've had a foursome before, but it held not a candle compared to this, and I fell in love with Jiu all the more for it. Smart. Funny. Compassionate. And now this.

But my feelings threw into sharp relief one sobering fact - that she didn't give this to me alone. There was that man for one. A part of me whispered to leave it alone, to let go, but I ignored it. The jealousy churning my stomach as I went to sleep that night overpowered me.

I had to find out more.