Diary 1: Entry 6

Sex with Jiu was mind-blowing. It had been the best thing I'd experienced in my life. That was, until that Saturday night.

Sua, ever the life of the party, knew the best places to go. Her, Siyeon, Jiu, and I got absolutely drunk and danced the living daylights out of ourselves.

But there was something about the atmosphere that night that somehow made it transcend an ordinary night out. It was dark and cool. The air was electric. I saw the eyes Jiu made at me, and the looks that Siyeon and Sua gave each other. They were full of spark, of life, and passion.

Amongst the cool midnight blue and flashing lights, amongst the heat of dancing bodies pressed together, it began. Arms around my shoulders. Hips grinding on mine. Jiu's eyes shining through the darkness, and the sweet taste of fruit and summer on my tongue. We kissed each other, surrounded by people in our own little world. It was strangely quiet. All I could hear was my heartbeat. All I could feel was her.

That was when Sua made the call. Back to the apartment that she and Siyeon shared. Our little party would continue there, just the four of us.

We strutted our way back, down the streets and on train lines, our paths about as straight as we were. Jiu and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. Same went for my friends and their little world. One or two times they stumbled into us. Hands grabbing onto us for stability and support. At the time I thought nothing of it, but looking back I think that grabbing my breast is an odd way to find your footing. I was too drunk to care. Or too horny. Or both.

Surprisingly, we made it back without incident. Siyeon and Sua immediately collapsed on the couch, making out. Hands were roaming everywhere, and clothes were beginning to come off.

For the first time that night I felt a flash of hesitation, but Jiu pulled my attention back, in the best way possible.

What happens from there is something else. Never had I experienced anything like this before, and never have I since. But how can I describe it?

Okay, picture this. Their apartment door leads to a room that is both a kitchen and the living room, and there are two other rooms - the bedroom, and the bathroom.

To the right is where the couch is. That's where Sua and Siyeon are, kissing and feeling each other up and undressing each other.

Meanwhile, Jiu and I are still near the apartment's entrance. Her hands are around my waist, and her mouth is on mine. But it's not there for long. Soon, her lips begin to stray. Down to my jawline and following its line to my ear with wet, sloppy kisses. My heart flutters. I can guess where she's going. It only increases my anticipation.

But before she starts down my neck, she stops. I groan.

"Where's their bedroom?" she whispers in my ear.

"Just in that door on the right," I reply.

Jiu grins, eyes shining with mischief. "Let's take it before they can."

I grin back. "Sounds perfect."

Jiu drags me by the hand to Sua and Siyeon's bedroom, not bothering to close the door behind us, and falls back onto the bed. I yelp as she pulls me on top of her. We burst into giggles.

"I haven't topped you before," I murmur in her ear.

"That's why I'm so eager for it, baby," Jiu murmurs back.

Nothing more is needed for my pulse to race and feel warmth between my legs. I capture her lips in mine and strip my shirt and bra off with rough haste. I hear a small rip. It barely registers in my mind. I take off her pants and underpants. She takes off mine.

We are naked. I am on top of her. Her heat pulses through me. Warm flesh and gentle skin. I am kissing her. Her hands are on me, sending shivers down my spine. I lift my hips so I can slip my hands between her legs. Her eyes gazing into mine, she slips hers between mine.

I am gasping. I am moaning. And she is too. We are whole, and together. Sparks fly between each breath. As we move and pleasure each other, we are gazing at each other. I feel her in my heart, in my soul, deep within me.

"Jiu," I half-breathe, half-moan. "You're so beautiful."

She sighs and nips my lower lip. "So are you, baby."

I see stars behind my eyes. I feel her heart beat with mine. We are alone, and together. Until Sua and Siyeon stumble in.

They collapse onto the bed next to us, both naked. I yelp, but Jiu is grinning. Sua crawls over me and kisses Jiu. Jealousy flares in my heart, but before I can say anything, Siyeon is on me. She is kissing me with more force than Jiu does. More passion, more bite. There is no shyness as she explores my body with her hands, and then her mouth.

Before long, she is between my legs. Pleasure reverberates through me from where Siyeon is kissing. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jiu and Sua kissing furiously. Jiu's hands are on Sua's breasts, playing with her nipples. Sua is moaning.

Then she shifts, and places one knee on either side of my head. Jiu shifts with her, and they continue their own little tryst.

Sua gently lowers herself onto my face. My heart is racing. I can't believe any of this is happening. Up until this night, I had thoughts about my friends, but I never believed anything would actually happen.

Yet there we were. My two best friends and the call girl I was falling in love with. And for the first time in my life, I knew pure, unadulterated ecstasy.