McCree - Gift

"Y/N, what ya want to snack on?"
McCree mumbled as he settled his hat on his head.
"Uhm, (fave Chips) and a slice of pizza." I said softly as I watched the last training video.
"Who ya watching this time, Darlin'?" He drawled kissing the top of my head. "Hanzo. How do you think he keeps the left chest covered? The fabric never seems to move." I replied as I cringe at an arrow tagging Jesse out. "Why does it matter? Should I forget about my chest piece and shirt? Just wear my red cover and show a nipple?" McCree ranted as he furrowed his brows and stood up. I rolled my eyes, allowing him to throw his little fit.
"I'm going to get the stupid food. I'll be back, little one." He growled out as he stomped out of the room. I quickly jumped up to go and grab his gift. I'd been watching the clips for McCree.
          His gun has heavy kick back from his metallic hand hitting it. So, while we took a break, I had his gun fixed and etched. I placed the gift box on the kitchen counter as I set up the living room. I put in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and let the title screen sit. I poured two chilled glasses of beer just as I heard the door open.
"Buttercup?"
"In the kitchen, Huckleberry," I said sweetly as he chuckled. I felt hands wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "I'm your Huckleberry." He mumbled, slightly amused, "you done looking at Hanzo's Hunks?"

"Sure am, Partner, grab that food and that box, baby." I chuckle and head to the living room with the drinks.
"All this for me, Pumpkin?" He said as he smiled softly at the western style set up.
It wasn't much but the small wild west touches meant a lot to him. He set down the food as you set the plates up. "Aw, Shucks, baby. You got a good movie ready too?" He held the gift box in his hands curiously. "don't you open that, cowboy. Come sit with me and eat." I say sitting on the couch with my food. He joined me, pulling my legs up onto his lap and set his plate on them.

~~~TimeSkip Courtesy of Spaghetti westerns~~~

    "Good movie as always, right, my little tumbleweed." I rolled my eyes, I'd never be light as a tumbleweed. "Sure, if you say so, Outlaw." He grinned widely, "I'm the hero in this story, hun." I smiled softly and sat up properly.
I handed him the gift and bit my lip. He instantly pulled my lip from my teeth without looking. "Stop doing that. Now what is this?" I stayed silent and nodded at it. His left hand pulling the bow off while his right hand lifted the top. "I was wondering where you set it." He pulled the Peacemaker out and looked at it.
"Aw, baby. I-," he looked at me and sucked in a deep breath, "I love it." His fingers ran over the new J.M. on the handle. "I got it rebalanced as well." He nodded silently. "There's more." He looked at me surprised and I pointed at the the box. Jesse reached for the flatter box. "Bullets?" I flip the box top open and gold bullets shined with the deadeye symbol on each. "I...well, Y/N, you've made my day." I giggled softly and leaned up to kiss him.
He flicked his hat back and leaned down to meet my lips with his own. His lips were soft despite being propped open most of the time with a cigar. His facial hair tickled but I didn't mind. I broke the kiss and looked into this man's eyes.
"Years ago today, you left the gang and joined Blackwatch. If you hadn't, I would never have been saved, I'd never gotten to meet the love of my life."
His jaw ticked and turned his head from me.
"You're gonna make me say it, aren't you, McCree?" I mumbled.
"Do it right, sweetheart."
"Cowboy, I love you with my whole heart."
"I love you too, Darlin'. Always will."  He took his hat off and tossed it over the couch as he laid me back pressing his lips against mine.
"Gitty Up, Cowboy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a ride, guys.
I'm your friendly neighborhood trash author.
I absolutely love me a cowboy.
Vote and add to your reading list.
Or don't
Up to you.
Love ya Trashbabies