Chapter Seven

I frowned as I watched Kakashi-sensei walk around with crutches. "No offense sensei, but is this really the best thing for you to do?"

"What?" He asked as he looked down at me with confusion.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

He raised an eyebrow, amusement clear in his eyes. "I didn't realize my mother was reincarnated."

His mother is dead? Shit, what did I do? Why did I act all worried? I thought nervously as I kept my stern expression on my face. "Where are you going?"

"We're going out to the forest for your training," he replied with a closed-eye smile.

"Uh, what?" I asked like a moron.

"We're here too, idiot," Sakura growled as she punched the back of my head.

I grinned back at her. "Sorry. I wasn't really paying attention."

"Clearly," she grumbled.

"Okay, but training? Seriously? Especially the day after you collapse from chakra exhaustion?" I asked with my hands on my hips once again.

"Ren actually has a point sensei," Sakura said as she looked at the man with her arms crossed.

Kakashi-sensei gave a laugh before patting our heads. "I'm fine, trust me. Just follow me, and everything will be okay."

Sakura and I exchanged looks of annoyed disbelief. Nevertheless, the two of us trailed after the silver-haired jônin with our two teammates following us.

We soon stopped in the middle of the damn forest, and I pulled out a bottle of water for sensei. I was waved off and grit my teeth angrily.

"Okay. We will now start the training," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Hell yeah!" Uzumaki-kun yelled enthusiastically.

"Before that... I want to talk to you about the shinobi ability, chakra," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Uh, um... What's catra?" Uzumaki-kun asked.

I looked at him and finally realized he was incredibly stupid. "Uzumaki-kun, I understand that you didn't come to the academy very much, but how much of a fuck-up are you?"

He looked at me all offended and crap. "I'm not a fuck-up! I just didn't pay that close attention!"

"It's chakra..." Kakashi-sensei said as he looked at Uzumaki-kun like the idiot he was. He gave a sigh before motioning to my sister. "Fine, Sakura."

She pulled out a scroll and faced it towards Uzumaki-kun. "Listen Naruto! I'm going to explain it simply. Somehow, try to remember it with that slow brain of yours." She unravelled the scroll called "Beautiful Young Girl, Sakura's Lesson on Chakra". "Simply put, chakra is the energy a shinobi needs when performing a jutsu. That energy has two parts. The body energy that is in each of the billion of your cells, and the spiritual energy gained through training and other experiences. These two parts are combined. So, by bringing out and releasing chakra, you can use a jutsu. This is done through the process of performing a seal with the hands." At the end of her scroll, it said, "If you don't understand, just read it over and over."

Uzumaki-kun had his head tilted to the side with his arms crossed. He clearly failed to understand.

"Exactly. Iruka-sensei has some good students," Kakashi-sensei praised the happy-looking Sakura.

"Hey! Hey! I didn't understand that complicated explanation, but isn't that something you learn with your body?" Uzumaki-kun asked as he turned away from my irked sister.