Chapter Thirty

I moaned softly into the comfortable surface I was laying on while shifting my weight. My legs stretched themselves out as my arms curled into my chest. My eyes opened a bit, only for me to see my unruly white hair.

That was a normal waking up for me. What wasn't normal was the smell.

I blinked a few times as I sat up and brushed my hair back. It took me less than a second to realize I had no fucking idea where I was.

My eyes shot around warily before I realized that I was on a futon on the floor of some random bedroom. I peaked my head over the side of the nearby bed, only to see that it was neatly made. Upon feeling the sheets, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't used in a few hours at the very least.

A noise came from me left, causing my head to shoot around. There was no one in the room, but it was evident that someone was in the general vicinity.

I silently put my ear to the wooden floor and listened to the various noises.

It seemed that I was on a higher-up level of some building - a building riddled with other people.

Shit. This is no good. I can't casually waltz out of here. I then paused before looking at the window. I silently walked my way over before peering out of it. Jesus fuck, this is a high drop. What fucking criminal builds a goddamn building this- Is that the Hokage Monument?

The pedophile snake bastard must not have left Konoha!

I felt chills run up and down my spine at that revelation. I then paused as I realized what kind of building I was in. Wait... No, this is an apartment complex. Orochimydick doesn't have an apartment in Konoha... Oh kami-sama, there's another pedophile in Konoha!

That realization caused me to start to pry the window open. Unfortunately, the window wouldn't budge. It seemed like the pedo had super glued the window shut.

I was horrified at that point, but I needed to escape. What should I do? Should I just break the window? What then? Tell Hokage-sama- Fuck, I need to tell people! I'll put a chakra seal somewhere inconspicuous and come here again later. I looked around before just putting a chakra seal on the wall below the window.

Because that was totally inconspicuous.

Okay, now let's go, I thought as I took a few steps back. Upon reaching the door that was across the window, I got into a sprinting position. That's when I glanced down and saw that I didn't have my shoes or kunai holster. I automatically reached back and found that I didn't have my tantō either.

Any plans of escape went out of the fucking window. That pedophile motherfucker did not just steal my shit that I had paid for! If they wanted some, they could pay for it with their own goddamn money!

I kicked the door to the bedroom open and got ready to fight to the death, only to see a man leaning against the far wall while clutching his nose.
He released a loud groan of pain as I sprinted past him, or at least tried.
I suddenly tripped over something before being wrapped up and hung upside. I flailed my legs since they weren't being constricted like my arms. I barred my teeth like a rabid dog as the man came stepping around me with the utmost annoyance.

"You're the worst guest I have ever had," he stated as he continued to rub his nose.

"You pedophile motherfucker!" I screamed at him while attempting to kick him.

"What are you talking about?" The brunette questioned as he finally dropped his hands from his now-red nose.

"Playing innocent won't help you, bitch," I hissed with narrowed eyes. Upon seeing confusion all over his features, I realized he really didn't know what I was talking about. I gave a deep sigh as I let my head drop down, my eyes facing the floor. "For fuck's sake, man..." I lifted my head up again so I could stare I his black eyes. "Who kidnaps a twelve-year-old in the middle of the night and takes them to their apartment without any pedophile thoughts running through their head?"