Chapter Eleven

"Well! Please take care of Naruto!" Kakashi-sensei said to Tsunami-san as we began to depart for the bridge. "He's worn himself out. I doubt he'll be able to move for the rest of the day."

"We're off Tsunami," Tazuna-san said as he walked ahead of everyone.

Sakura and Uchiha walked behind him while I took up the back with Kakashi-sensei. Even if I played it cool, I was still worried that Kakashi-sensei would suddenly fall over on his face.

"Bye," Tsunami-san replied with a kind wave.

"So, is the almighty Uchiha Duckbutt going to help, or is he too concerned with looking pretty?" I asked as I glared holes through the back of Uchiha's head.

Sakura growled as she turned around, her fist clenched and ready to hit me.

Uchiha released a 'hn', making Sakura pause. "Of course I'll be helping. Just who do you think I am?"

"The feared and almighty Duckass of the Uchiha Clan," I replied as I gave a mock bow while also dodging a hit from both my sensei and Sakura. "What else would I think of you?"

He looked back at me with the most unamused look I had ever seen in my entire life.

"Hey! That's pretty good! You've made it into my record book!" I chirped before Sakura managed to nail my face. I laughed cheerfully as I kept going along like my nose wasn't bleeding and bent a little bit in the wrong angle.

"I should really fix that..." Kakashi-sensei mumbled as he cupped my nose before suddenly snapping it back into place. "Do you still have the handkerchief I gave you?"

I pulled it out of ninja pouch and waved it in front of his face. "It's clean, so are you finally going to take it back?"

"Yes," he answered as he took it from me. He then immediately shoved it on my nose and said, "Clean the blood off your face and keep it until it's free of said blood."

"This is going to be a running gag now, isn't it?" I mumbled as I began wiping said blood off.

"Probably," he answered with a shrug.

Well isn't that wonderful? I asked myself as sarcastically as possible.

"His nose wasn't broken, was it?" Tazuna-san questioned as he looked back at us.

"No, though I originally thought it had broke too," Kakashi-sensei replied.

"Like I would give him the satisfaction of having a broken nose," Sakura said with an angry huff.

"Not unless I really deserved it," I chimed in with a grin.

"What do you mean by that?" Tazuna-san questioned.

"For example-"

"Ren... I will make you suffer..." Sakura threatened, cutting me off rather rudely.

"Hah! No you won't!" I exclaimed with my hands on my hips.

She glared at me hard for a moment before suddenly smiling. "As I happen to recall, you have a certain mental scar that involves two individuals that we are very close to..."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously. "I'm calling your bluff..."

"Do you really want to? I mean, I'm sure they won't have any problems with doing it again. I mean, they do it all the time," she said, her smile steadily darkening.

I remained silent as I finally realized she was threatening me with our parents. "You monster."

"Who was it that taught said monster everything she knows?" She asked with an innocent smile.