Chapter Twenty-One

I stood to the left of Ino-chan with my hands behind my back.

Behind Ino-chan was Shikamaru-san, and behind him was Choji-san. Next to Ino-chan was Kiba, who stood in front of Hinata-san and Shino-san. Next to Kiba stood Uzumaki-kun, who stood before Uchiha and my sister. Next to the blonde was Neji, who was before Lee-senpai and Tenten-san. Next was Kabuto and his team. Then was Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari respectively. And finally there was Dosu, Zaku, and Kin, those damn Otogakure bastards under fucking Orochimaru, that motherfucking snake.

In front of the remaining seven teams and I were the senseis of each respective team, Hokage-sama, Anko, Morino-san, and a few proctors.

Welp, I'm betting that I can pass this too, I thought as I kept a blank expression on my face.

"First off, for the second exam..." Anko trailed off making a few others tense up. "Congratulations on passing!"

"Thanks," I replied politely before realizing it was somewhat rhetorical. I ignored her slightly annoyed look and looked past her at the Otogakure sensei. I stared at him suspiciously, wondering what his connection to Orochimaru was.

"So hungry!" Choji-san mumbled dejectedly despite eating not too long ago.

"Still this many left? This sucks," Shikamaru-san noted with a grouchy expression.

"Sasuke-kun's team passed too!" Ino-chan noted excitedly.

"Your team isn't too bad. Maybe they were lucky. But as long as my team is around, getting any further is impossible," Gai-sensei commented to Kakashi-sensei, who was standing right next to him. "Since from now on, it's all about real ability. Well, with youth, there are sweet times, and there are sour times, eh Kakashi?"

"Huh? You say something?" Kakashi-sensei asked cooly with a completely neutral expression.

Gai-sensei turned away as his fist shook, frustration all over his face. "Heh. Not back, my rival, Kakashi. You're cool in that way, and it really gets in my nerves..."

"Ahh... So that's Gai-sensei's eternal rival. Gai-sensei totally loses in terms of looks though," Tenten-san commented softly.

"I knew it! Among all the teachers, Gai-sensei is the coolest! He's sparkling! Alright..." Lee-senpai got a really determined look as his springtime of youth was ready to explode. "Watch me, Gai-sensei! I'll sparkle too!"

"So the main guys survived..." Neji muttered before looking over at one of my teammates. "Uchiha Sasuke..."
Of course, the oto-fuckers were also looking at the Duckass.

"I'll get you back for my arms, Uchiha Sasuke..." Zaku growled.

I watched the Otogakure sensei smirk at Kabuto-san, making said grey-haired boy look slightly confused for a split-second. I gave a small hum before the creep turned his eyes towards me.

He gave a smile that sent shivers down my spine. With the markings around his eyes, as well as the darkness and length of his hair, definitely reminded me of the snake. His eyes were the worst thing though.

Was he messed with to look like the snake? I mean, Orochimaru probably messed with all of those under him, especially considering the advancements those Otogakure guys had. I refused to back down from the eye-staring contest. I continued on staring straight into his eyes, ignoring everything else around me.

His chakra...

I felt confused at what Sado said until it dawned on me. I managed to keep the horror off my face as I realized why he had reminded me so much of Orochimaru.