2. heart's condition

[ 2

[ 2. ]

Tee's POV:

eh?!!!!!

Thana, "Uhm, I.. I really do appreciate your kindness, P'.. but I'm so sorry., I really am in a hurry.." tsk! What a waste , he looks handsome and all but he needs to consider the situation here!!

I almost die for damn sake!

Then a guy risked his life just to save me and after doing so, he asked me for a date?! Geez!

Tae, "Oh.. alright! don't worry. But please, next time.. Pay more attention to your surroundings okay? Especially when you're crossing the street..."

Thana, "Ye--yes P'. I understand, thank you." Then I bid him
Goodbye. Actually, he looks pretty decent to me. .

Whatever!

Aish! That was scary!!
I don't wanna die!

_________

Tae's POV:

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!!!!" Ouch! My sister is nagging me again!!

"You Dummy!! I was just picking up some beautiful bracelets on the side walk and the next thing I knew you're running like shit! Just to save that Stupid Girl?!!" Oh, okay! She's not stupid.. she's just distracted by her stupid phone. "What If something happens to you?!"

Geez!

Tae, "I'm alright!! See?! I'm perfectly Fine!!"

"Argh! I swear Darvid! You're so.."

Tae, "Watch it, Bas! I'm still older than you."

Bas, "Whatever you say! Aish! Let's go to Granny's before you save another stupid girl on the street!"

Tsk! I know what I did was wrong, but.. you saw the girl, right?! She's pretty! You can't blame me for saving the damsel in distress! Ugh!

Tee's POV:

goodness gracious!

I still can't believe what just happened!!!

I almost die and..

Well, the guy who saved me is handsome! Ack!

My heart can't take all these emotions at once! Give me a break!

But why does it feel like I forgot something?!

Oh shit!!! It's 12:30pm already!!!

How could I be so Stuupid?!!

Luckily, my Mom wasn't there at the shop, but..

My boyfriend..

"Hi baby! Do you missed me?"