23. Till we meet again (Finale)

A/N: awww! I think I'm gonna cry~ Choz!

• I'm planning to write a few extra chapters, after finishing my other fanfic, Collide, so don't worry. For now, let's end the main story. Bye guys~

***

Its been so long since the last time she heard anything about him.

According to her.. brother in-law, the guy left a message for her, aside from the confession that he did regarding the quarrel that they had before.

Tee, "Will you believe me if I say that he loves you too?"

Bas, "..maybe." after all, he made sure that we'll be safe before he left. "But i think that he only care about the baby."

Tee, "That's not true." Infact , the letter that he left for her was an evidence that he cared for her. If not, he wouldn't bother to consult a psychologist.

Bas, "Where's Timmy?" She loves her nephew so much, it was the little guy who made her happy these past few months before she gave birth to her baby.

Tee, "He's playing outside with his daddy."

Bas, "... Is he really.." my brother's kid? She really wants to asked him about it, since.. if you're gonna look carefully, you would probably think that her daughter and her nephew are siblings than cousins. But, does it matter?

Tee, "hmm?" And he couldn't help but wonder if she wanted to asked him if Timmy's really her brother's child.

Bas, "Nothing, anyway, thank you for making my brother Happy. He's lucky to meet you again, P'Tee."

Tee, "uhn, Me too." He's lucky that Tae fell in love with him, that Tae is willing to be the father of his child, that he's willing to marry him, even tho he was pregnant with another man's child, he's lucky to find a partner like Tae. "I feel like, I'm the luckiest guy on Earth."

Bas, "No, I think that's my brother." Cause even tho P'Tae is annoying sometimes, he's still willing to stay with him.

Tee, "Yes indeed."

Then Bas asked her about the competition that her brother offered to him. "What's your plan? Do you already have a portfolio."

Tee, "Uhn, but I don't want to rush it, those pictures needed to be selected properly."

Bas, "If you need help, don't be shy to ask okay? I also have group of friends who worked behind the scene, and some of them are professional photographer, so if you want to consult someone regarding your portfolio, approaching them wouldn't be a problem. Those idiots are not gonna say No to me."

Tee, "haha alright, thanks Bas."

When they Were kids, Little Bas were like a brat who loves to stole all the toys that Tae gave to him, but now, it looks like her pregnancy help her to mature a lot.

They went to chiang Mai to spend the holidays with the whole clan, and their grandma was so happy to see her grandchildren complete together with their little ones.

After a long vacation, Tae and his hubby, went back to Bangkok to prepare for Tee's project on April. While Bas chose to stay in chiang Mai with her daughter. She could still remember how excited she was when her parents told her back then that they're gonna move in to their new house in Bangkok, at that time she was excited to learn about new things, to meet lots of people, to become Ms. Popular, since.. to become a city girl must mean something like that right? Dazzling lights, night life, skyscrapers..