6. Let's talk about Him.

Tae's POV:

Tae's POV:

This. Is. Life.

Fresh air, fresh water, beautiful scenery, beautiful flowers , beautiful woman...

Well, he's a woman, actually.. I don't know, really haha! I'm not even sure if it's right to mention a woman with a he?! Ack!

"And may I ask when are you going to come back to Bangkok, huh? Mister?"

"I told you Max, this vacation is good for 2 weeks and 1 month. And I'm planning to continue it longer that I originally planned."

The guy that I'm talking to is a former colleague who decided to become a doctor when his younger brother, Saint come out of the closet and had a sex change few weeks later.

"He's crazy!!!!" He says. But he loves his younger brother so much , that's why, after kicking him/her out of his house. Later on, he decided to gave him the condo unit where he used to stay during our University days.

"Why don't you just admit that the reason why you wanted to stay there is because of your childhood crush!" Hehe! "Seriously, dude?! Out of all the girls who wants to become your lover, you're choosing that person? Do I even have to remind you that he/ she is already taken, huh?! And why do I feel like I'm talking about my own brother.. or sister...? Aaaargh!! What the heck dude?!! Are you kidding me?!!"

Hahaha! This is amazing!

"Oi! Your brother becomes a woman through the help of science and technology! But Thana's case is different. It's inborn , Max. Tch! As if you didn't know about it?!"

Besides, he's the one who explained to me the whole thing regarding Thana's condition.

"Tch! By the way, tell your Nong to be careful huh? He's capable or giving birth but I assure you that his, I mean her future pregnancy will be difficult. So, tell her to use protection, and if it's possible., Talk to her boyfriend too. Only IF , you have the guts to do it. Haha!" Bastard!!!

"Fine! I'll do it!" Stop telling me what to do, damn it!

"How about... Visiting your hometown?" Huh? "I can be her doctor, you know? Would you like me to go there next week?"

Eh? Why? For what?

"Oi! Stop saying nonsense! Will you? He's .. I mean she's not sick!!" But I think I am. Gosh! My head is spinning!!