16. The Bigger the Dad..

A/N: Poor Thana! LoL!

Reminder: Mpreg! Don't forget, haha!
• For Thana He's still a HE, but the guys infront of him couldn't help to refer him as a SHE (same with your author, ugh!) Sometimes, so, if ever you're confused with the HE/SHE when it comes to Thana... Then it's fine, but please try to ignore it, okay? I don't mind it so I hope that you don't mind, too. LoL!

🌸

Tae POV:

I saw a beautiful image the moment I left my bedroom earlier. There's a beautiful person, sitting on the tatami mats, crossed legs, like she's doing a Yoga while facing the balcony, embracing the sunlight infront of her. Her eyes are closed while comfortably breathing, relaxing her mind, body and soul.

Thana is only wearing a pare of lose shirt and a yoga pants, which is perfectly fit for a pregnant man/woman like him.

Thana's situation is.. a wonder to mankind, well, that's what you would think of it, if you're an idiot like me, but.. after listening to my OB friend's rant last month when we visited him for thana's check up, I realized that, Thana is not the only one who have this kind of condition.

I don't really want to discuss it, but, one thing for sure, Thana both have uterus and testicles, unlike ordinary Man and Woman. So, it doesn't matter if you would like to refer Thana as a he or as a  she, cause for me, Thana already crossed that silly boundary, dividing everyone when it comes to gender.

But sometimes, I can't help but wonder what his body looks like when he's naked. Ugh!

Yep, hello "little friend"! You're Up! Sigh! Well, you can't blame me if my little guy becomes active, after all, Thana is a temptation that sometimes I don't want to resist.

After doing her yoga, she went back to her room and took a shower, then after putting back her mats inside the cabinet, I went to the balcony and light up my cigarette. "That's not good for the baby." According to the OB, that's why I only smoke when she's not around.

Sigh~

I'm about to go to the kitchen to prepare for lunch when I heard her, calling my name.. "P'Tae?"

Tae, "hm? What is it?"

She opened the sliding door and smile when she saw me standing in front of her, "hi!"

Tae, ".... Hi?" Hey! Am I a stranger to you or what? "Do you need anything?"

Thana, "uhm.. kind of.."

Tae, "Aw? What is it then?"

Thana, "..Uhm.. could.. could you help me, phi? I think I'm having cramps.. and.. my back is aching too.."

Oh, so she needs a massage?

Tae, "oh.. okay, I understand."

Thana, "really?"

Geez! What a beautiful eyes..

Tae, "Tsk! Ofcourse, so don't worry, okay? Wait a sec, I'll go get the The massage oil that your OB gave to me.."

Thana, "Okay." Then she sat down to the sofa while waiting for Tae.

(Tip: Maternal massages are generally considered safe after the first trimester, as long as get the green light from you practitioner and you let your massage therapist know you’re pregnant. But you’ll want to avoid massage during the first three months of pregnancy as it may trigger dizziness and add to morning sickness. © Uncle Google.)