17. The Sweet scent

A/N: Thana, please "DON'T" Behave. 🤣
WARNING: 🔞
- You know what it means, right? 🤭

🌸

3rd Person's PoV:

After massaging her legs, Tae complied with Thana's request to massage her back and the back of her hips, too.

Tae, "how is it? Does it still hurt?"

Thana, "no.. not at all.."

Since Thana is pregnant, Tae tried his best to massage her gently, tho it's hard for him to control his "hunger". Still, he did best to ignore it.

He could feel the softness of her snow white skin on every little tip of his fingers.

Such a wonderful feeling.

And when he glanced at her.. he couldn't deny how beautiful she is.

Yeah, A beautiful one indeed.

And inspite of being pregnant with her first baby, Thana still have that sexy vibe that would attract every man who could see that curve.

His eyes are lingering from the flawless white skin on her nape, down to her hips which only has a black robe to cover her cheeks down there from his carnal desires.

Although Tae couldn't see her reaction, still, Thana could feel the "warmth" of his touch.

It's not the same..
It's not the same at all..

Earlier, she could feel the love and sincerity from his touch.

But now...

It's different.

It's still the same hands caressing her, but, the way he's touching her now.. it's like..

Like a man touching his woman.

She tried her best to control her nervousness, besides, the man who's caressing her is her P'Tae. But, to imagine him touching her, makes her feel very excited. "Time to tease the old man."

The handsome man who's been taking care of her ever since they met again..

The handsome man who's been trying to control his feelings even though she knew damn well that he's attracted to her..

Sigh~ maybe doing that is not a good thing, yes? But.. she wants to see how long Tae could control his lust. Especially now that she's letting the man to touch her, something that only her fiancé has the right to "feel" those desire towards her.

While Tae is massaging her hips, she guided his hand to her thigh...Then she whispered to his ear and said,
"Here .. P'Tae. . Massage it, too.."

Tae swallowed hard and bit his lower lip to control himself from assaulting the owner of those lustful red lips who gave him permission to touch her, more, And since he's wearing his white polo, he unbuttoned it one by one to extinguish the heat, then he nuzzled to her neck and whispered, "You smell so good, babe." he wrapped his arm to her waist and pressed her naked back to his broad wide chest.

And when Thana felt that something hard started rubbing her down there, she pinched his leg and said, "Calm down, old man."

Tae chuckled softly when he saw her blushing and whispered, "tsk, and here I thought you're going to get mad..?"

Sarcasm, when Thana heard those words, she rolled her eyes and then kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks, job well done." Then she swatted his hands off her and stood up while fixing her robe. Before going back to her room, she went to the kitchen and gave a glass of water (with ice) to her P'Tae.

Tae watched her sliding the door, then wondered why did she stopped him from caressing her when Thana suddenly stop from closing the door, then took off her robe again, and throw it straight at his face, like she's trying to cover his eyes and said, "Take a "Cold" shower phi, I think you badly needs it." then she shut the door and lock it, leaving her P'Tae alone, dumbfounded.

Tae, "....." What just happened?

.
.
tbc..

A/N:

Tae, "What just happened?"

Jochan: Yeah, same question, Tae. What Happened? 🤣 LoL!

• Next update will be on Tuesday, next week! Hehe ! Thanks guys! 😘

My GurL. © 2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें