4. Missed you.

Tae's POV:

Why do you have to go?

You said we will always be together?!!!

You said we will grow old together!!

Please don't leave me...

Stay with me, Darvid...

Stay...

"Tsk

"Tsk. That dream again.." heh! Which reminds me. I've been staying here in Chiang Mai for a week now, and yet.. I haven't seen that guy? How come?

If I'm not mistaken..

"Good morning Nong Tae."

"Good morning Aunty." He's aunty Nelly's only son.

"Did you sleep well, Nong?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you.."

Aunty Nelly is like a daughter to granny. Well, since she gave birth to 3 stubbornly son's. Actually, my dad is the 2nd child, while the youngest passed away during college because of leukemia. And according to Granny, Aunty Nelly was my uncle's girlfriend back then. A smart and level headed girl, if only Uncle Tony survived,.. tsk!

But uncle died and aunty had to continue with her life and moved on. Few years later, she met a man, a soldier and fell in love. They were together for 4 years before he passed away while he was in service.

But the good thing is..

Aunty Nelly gave birth to a son! A very cute and lovely son, who happens to be my playmate when we were kids.

"Are you hungry na Nong? Dont worry , the breakfast Wil be ready after few minutes,okay?"

"Sure aunty, don't worry I can wait.." I'm not a breakfast person after all.. "by the way Aunty, how is he?"

"Huh? He? You're referring to whom?"

"Your son?" And for some strange reason, she's quite, taken aback..

"Aunty? Are you okay?"

"Ah yes.. yes.. well, you see.. I think you're mistaken.. I don't have a son.. "

Eh?!!

Oh come on! What kind of joke is that?

"By the way, I need to give this milk to your grandma, wait for a minute okay?"

"Ah.. sure, yeah.. thanks.."

Then she hurriedly went in to Grandma's room.

What the heck is that?!!

She said that she doesn't have a son..

But I could still remember how cute my playmate, Thanapon was..