21. Misery love affair

A/N: sigh~ I wonder how am I gonna end their story, Choz! (~ ̄³ ̄)~

I'm gonna write angst! i hope you don't mind. ( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )

**
Jochan at 1AM: MY MOOD IS THE REAL DEFINITION OF ANGST!!!
(ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Warning: some of the dialogues here are brutally absurd. So children, please forgive your writer. She's having a mood swing.
°°°°°

Thana is sitting in front of him.

No matter what he did, he couldn't believe the fact that the gurl that he wanted to be with is now heavily pregnant with the other man's child.

But...

What if..

What if the child is..

Godt, "Are you sure that.."

Thana, "yes." He looked straight into his eyes and said, "The child's father is the man who took good care of me, who showed me how much he loves me and his willingness to do anything just to be with me and our baby ever since we found out that we're gonna be a family, while you're here in Bangkok, playing with..." His sister.

Godt, "I don't believe it!" he leaned over and pulled the chair closer to him, "Before I left Chiang Mai, we're still good! WE'RE STILL FINE! We even Had Sex!!!"

Thana, "Shut it!"

Godt, "WE HAD SEX! THANA! and you even went mad at me cause I didn't use any protection!!!"

Thana, "Stop ! I don't want to hear it anymore!"

Godt, "SO THERE'S A HUGE POSSIBILITY THAT THE CHILD IS MINE!"

Thana, "SHUT UP!!" when Godt hold his arm firmly, he tried to pushed him away but he failed to do so, so he slapped his face but Godt tried to avoid it so his nails scratched the guy's handsome face instead. "I SAID SHUT UP!!!"

Godt, "THANA!!!" this is the first time that he saw him acting like this.

Thana, "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"

Godt tried to grabbed his arm again but Thana swatted his hands off him again, "THEN LET'S WAIT FOR THE CHILD TO BE BORN!"

Thana, "THEN WHAT? HUH? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSUME THAT THIS CHILD IS YOURS?! BAH! IN YOUR DREAMS!!! I WOULD RATHER DIE TOGETHER WITH THIS CHILD THAN TO HAVE A BABY WITH A BASTARD LIKE YOU!!"

Godt, "SHUTTHEFUCK UP!" he raised his hand to hit him but...

Thana, "WHAT? HUH?! YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME?!!! GO AHEAD?!!!! DO YOU THINK I'M SCARED OF YOU?!! HUH?!! GO AHEAD! DO IT!!"

But instead of hitting him, he grabbed that photo of Thana and Tae in Chiang Mai and slammed it on the floor.

And with those broken pieces of glass, reflects his dreams of getting back together with Thana.

Godt, ".... Why?" Then he grabbed his arms and shook him as he screamed, "WHY?!!!! ANSWER ME WHY THE FUCK YOU MARRIED THAT GUY?!! WHY?!!! WHY?!!!!"

and this time , Thana was finally able to slapped him, "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? HAH! WHY NOT?!!! Huh? WHY NOT?!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M SO DUMB THAT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT THAT WHILE I'M PUTTING ALL MY DREAMS AND HOPE TO YOU, YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH THOSE MODELS BEHIND MY BACK?!!!" then he slapped his face again, "WHY?!! WAS IT FUN TO TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL?! HUH?! WAS IT FUN TO BETRAYED MY TRUST?!!! NOW YOU'RE GONNA ASK ME WHY?! HAH! NOW TELL ME! HOW DOES IT FEELS LIKE TO BE CHEATED?!!! HOW DOES IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ABANDONED?!! HUH?!!! ANSWER ME!!"