22. Timmy (Finale Part.1)

A/N: uwu~ Let's all welcome our beloved, Tim-tim. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

***

In a private hospital downtown, Tae stood near the hospital entrance, and waited for his parents to arrived.

Before Godt left his sister, he received a message from that bastard, asking him for forgiveness, which includes a long message regarding his sister's condition.

He couldn't believe it at first, but when he saw her sitting on the couch, staring at the wall, playing with the key on her fingers, while her eyes looked empty.. like she already lose all the reason to breath, he almost went berserk! Like the only way to bring her sister back to normal is to kill the sonofabish.

Tae, "Bas?" She remained iddle, no matter how many times i called her, I didn't received any response.

To see his sister like that..
Makes him feel like a failure.

A man who failed to protect his sister and his wife.

Useless.

He wanted to call the cops to put the bastard in jail, but Thana asked him not to do it..

Thana, "He.. he's a good man, the letter that he left is the evidence that he already regret what he did to us."

Tae, "But.." what he did was a crime. He needs to be punished!

Thana, "Tae.. please. Don't do it. Just, think about your sister, and their baby. The mere fact that he left her while she's pregnant is already a torture for him, he must have been lonely out there, living alone without her."

Tae, "Well, he deserved it. After what he did to you.."

Thana, "It doesn't matter."

Tae, "Babe..." Please don't say that.

Thana, "I know him so well.. even tho he's a jerk, he.. he's been dreaming of having his own family since we started our relationship back then. His parents are separated so I understood where those unstable emotions coming from."

Tae, "...." But Having a broken family is not an excuse. "So you forgive him already?"

Thana, "Tsk! I'm still pregnant Mr. And.. whether I like it or not, this baby is still his. And I don't want this child to be upset just because I'm mad at his other daddy. "

Tae, "..." Other daddy? "Wait.. you mean.."

Thana, "He saw it, the ring." Then he reached out to hold his husband's left hand, "And since you're my husband now, means that this child is yours too, right?"

Tae, "...uhn." I know. But, to hear it straight from your spouse, God! I'm so happy!!

He spent his day's taking care of his pregnant hubby while looking after his sister, although it's hard, he made sure that both of them are okay. That's why he was so happy when his parents and Thana's mom finally arrived in Bangkok. Atleast now he could rely on his parents to take care of Bas, "Thank you so much for coming, Dad.. Mom.."

Mr. K, "Told you this months project in Phuket won't take that long."

Tae, "uhn."

Mr. K, "job well done."

Mrs. K, "indeed! I couldn't believe that now we're gonna have children!!"

Tae, "Uhn, that's why I need you guys to help me with Bas, sigh~ Thana needs my full attention."