8. Stay with me.

A/N: heyyy guys! I know most of you don't like mpreg type of stories. But , let's see where this story will lead us, okay? Ack! 🤣

****

After passing out at the café earlier, Thana woke up few minutes before the dinner when she felt that someone was caressing her hair, gently..

"Are you okay?"

That voice, why is it that voice sounds so familiar to her?

Thana, "hhnmm... P'Tae?"

Tae, "yes?" Well ofcourse it's her P'Tae. "What is it?"

Then she opened her eyes, and when she saw his eyes staring directly to her. Tho, she knew that it's Gxxod who owns her heart, still, she couldn't help but blush.

"Gosh! He's so handsome!!"

Tae, "Are you okay? I think your cheeks are as red as a tomato right now."

tsk!

Thana, "I.. I'm okay. uhm... what Happened?"

Tae, "tsk! We drove back after you passed out, luckily, granny and your mom are not here when we arrived or else, they will surely panic if they saw you unconscious in my arms."

Sigh~

She knew that she's not feeling good since last night, but still, she pushed herself to work and went to the Café with them, cause she doesn't want to missed any good times that she could spend with them. Especially with her P'Tae.

Thana, "sorry..." She's so embarrassed right now.

Tae, "for what?"

Thana, "you must have been worried.."

"Huh? Why would he? Scratch that!"

Thana, "I mean, it must have been hard for you to take me home after what happened."

She didn't looked at him when she said that, cause she's so shy..
But then, Tae just smile.

Tae, "well, of course! You're quite heavy."

Thana, "Geez, Phi!" Then she hit his shoulder lightly. "Stop teasing me!"

Tae, "tsk! I'm glad that you're okay." Then he kissed her forehead.

"Ehem! Excuse me?" Oh, it's the doctor. "Sorry for interrupting you guys."

Tae, "no, it's okay. Come in! You're just right in time."

Lam, "Hello, Thana. How are you?"

Thana, "uhm, little bit dizzy, but I'm okay."

Lam, "Dizzy, okay, no worries that's normal. Uhm, Tae? Did you already tell her?"

Tae, "No, not yet." Then Tae looked at the pretty girl laying in bed, trying to guess what the topic is all about?

Lam, "tsk! Thana, you should have told us that you're not feeling well."

Thana, "I'm sorry. I.. I just really want to join you guys, but I'm okay, really."

Lam, "alright, that's good to hear. Yes Tae?" Cause Tae suddenly pulled him closer and whispered..

Tae, "how are you going to tell her?"

Lam, "huh? What do you mean, How?"

Tae, "I think, we should tell her mom first before we break this to her."