18. Sister-in-law

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for the Late update. 😅

🦋

(Tae; PoV)

It's been weeks since that moment when i almost lose my control and.. well, thanks for that stupid reaction of mine, Thana's teasing continues like, he's trying to test me. "Ugh!" But what's bordering me is the fact that, ever since that day, my freaking "Wet dreams" never miss it's regular schedule everymorning. "Sigh~" I'm getting tired of using my left hand, now. "Pah! I can't take it anymore!"

It feels like, Thana is punishing me. Tsk!

Thana, "P'Tae?"

Sigh~ that voice...

Thana, "Phi~?"

Tae, "hmm?" Huh! Wait a sec.. I'm almost there... Ah! Shoot!

Thana, "... Phi? You're taking a shower?"

Tae, ".. uhn. wait a sec. I'm almost done." Sigh~ using his voice to reach the "peak".. ugh! I'm hopeless~

Thana, "okay? Oh, by the way, what do you want for breakfast?"

Tae, "You."

Thana, "Huh?"

Tae, ".... I mean, anything that you want, doesn't matter. I'm not a picky eater so, don't worry."

Thana, "oh okay, the breakfast will be ready when you're done."

Tae, "uhn." Sigh~ you're so sweet, my dearest Thana.

Well, if you notice, I'm referring to him now as a "He" , and that's because we had a discussion last night.

Thana asked me if i could take him to the mall. He wants to go shopping to buy a lot of pairs of shirts and pants.

Tae, "Tsk! You don't have to buy me those stuffs, i still have a lot of new clothes in the closet."

Thana, "... I didn't say that it's for you, Phi."

...oops! hehe!

Wait, don't tell me..

Tae, "is it.. for....?"

Thana, "Me."

Tae," huh?" Eh? She wants to wear pants? "What about your dress? And your skirts? Besides, you're still pregnant, it will be very uncomfortable to wear those with a big belly.."

Thana, "i know~ but I'm tired of wearing those floral dresses and skirts, phi! And don't worry, okay? I'm going to wear it after delivery."

Oh, okay..

Tae, "I see.. alright."

Thana, "and i want to cut my hair too."

Tae, "huh?" Oh, no! I think I'm gonna miss his pretty long hair after that.. "but, why?"

Thana, "I'm tired of it, too."

... Sigh, okay.

Tae, "alright. Anything else?"

Thana, "Yup! I want to buy rubber shoes, running shoes and sneakers too."

Tae, ".. gym clothes, you want?"

Thana, "no, I don't want to go to the gym."

Tae, "....."

So Thana wants to cut her hair, and buy shirts, pants, shoes...

Thana, "oh! I almost forgot. After delivery, please dont call me Thana anymore."

Eh?