12. just like a movie

A/N: Hi Guys!!!! Let me add this short update here while I'm having my breakfast. I knooooow!! It's kinda wrong to use your phone while you're eating, but.. I have this feeling that if I won't do it now, then I'll forget to do it later. LoL!

Characters:
• Godt x Deth & Pha x Beam
(oh yeah! Wait a sec! Let the story tell you what the heck is PhaBeam doing here! Haha!)

🌺

Me and my girlfriend Deth (ugh! Well, we're really in this carnal relationship, so, yeah.. I guess, she's my girlfriend too.) Watched a movie last night, starring Two of the most handsome actors in Thai Film industry (according to her), Ittiphat Thanit & Tee Thanapon.

The story is about two good looking doctors, Phana ( a neurosurgeon ) & Beam (which is a cardiologist) who were best of friends since their toddler years.

They haven't seen each other since Beam decided to accept the job in Chiang Rai, Which is in the northern part of Thailand. While Phana become one of the famous, youngest, neurosurgeon in Bangkok Gen. Hospital.

They were both busy with their professions to the point that their respective partners dump them.
(A/N: and I'm pretty sure, you know who they are.) That's why, when their best friend, Ai'Kit, asked Phana to visit their buddy, Ai'Beam, Pha didn't think twice and immediately asked for a vacation leave, tho, at first, the hospital director was so reluctant to agree, they consider all the hard work that Doc.Pha did ever since he become a part of their hospital, and in the end, they let him enjoy his vacation for a week.

To make the story short, Pha and kit spend their vacation in Chiang Rai with Beam. Phana also tried to convince beam to return to Bangkok. "You deserve more than this." , But Beam says, "and the people here deserve more than all of this as well, and yet, they're still lacking, so, for now, let me stay here until, they too, finally get the privilege that they all deserve, just like those well known hospitals in Bangkok."

It doesn't matter how long it takes, Doc.Beam was willing to give it all, just to help those patients who were in need of a talented doctor like him.

And so, Phana and Kit left Chiang Rai without Beam.

Everything was fine, despite of their busy schedules, they continue to communicate with each other, as if, Beam was just working in a different hospital in the city.

Until, that faithful night...

After the last scheduled surgery that he has, Phana went to the lobby and watched tv, along with the other patients who refused to return to their ward. He was about to leave when he heard a flash report about the abduction in a remote hospital in Chiang Rai.

It was said that a certain syndicate abducted one of the patients, and when one of the doctors saw it, after calling the police, that doctor get in to his car immediately and tried to catch up with the kidnapers, the report also show a footage of the incident, and everyone was impressed with how courageous the young doctor was..

But no matter how hard he try...

"What's with the shoot out? There's a patient inside that Van!" One of the patient says.

When the van halted infront of the convenient store, the doctor took that opportunity to save his patient, but before they could get away, the kidnapper shot the poor patient on his head, and another bullet, straight to the doctors chest..

And then a shoot out between the police and the kidnappers, until the men in uniform succeed, but..

"Gunman opens fire before the authority could rescue the victims."

It's too late.

"The hospital recognize their doctor as their youngest Cardiologist.."

And when Phana saw that familiar photo on the TV..

His mind went blank.

His hands were shaking while trying to get his phone inside his pocket, but before he could dial whatever number it was, he saw his best friend, Ai'Kit, walking in the hallway, crying ..

"Pha."

Godt is not interested with those dramatic films, he usually cringe whenever he saw a man crying awfully.. but in that scene..

He cried as well.

Before the movie ended, it was revealed that Doc. Phana is actually in love with Doc. Beam, but, what's the use of showing that freaking revelation now?

To make him realized how stupid he was for having an affair with Deth?

To remind him that he could lose his beloved Thana if he fails to show how much he loves her, how much he cares?

Fine, if they think those shits would work, then congrats to them cause it does!!!

It does and now he's getting paranoid cause he's been calling her phone and yet she's not answering it!

"Shit! What the heck is she doing?!!"
Come on! Don't do this to me, babe!!!

But when he finally decided to stop, Thana picked up the call..

"Babe!! What the heck is wro...."

"Sorry, but I'm not your babe. And if you're looking for that pretTEe girl, she's having her afternoon nap now."

Huh? Who the?!!!

"Who's this?" And why is he with my Thana?!!!

"Her husband."

.... Wha... WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!

tbc.

×××

• can you guess who the "Husband" is?

• hey! How's PhaBeam story? Do you like it? Well, at first, I'm planning to write that story separately, but, nah.. I'm too lazy to do that, so, let's just leave it here. Hehe! Thanks! - yochan!

My GurL. © 2019जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें