I want to do dirty things but she's too innocent!

Genres: Romance, Ecchi, Supernatural, Comedy, fluff, maybe shoujo???

I know it's a weird anime-like name but eh I thought about it.

So the main character is an inccubus. He is very perverted and basically does what any inccubus does: rape women. So one night, the inccubus sneaks into a female's apartment but as he was about do something to his 'victim', the girl wakes up and then beats him up. After apologizing, the male tries again, as he always gets what he wants, he soon realizes that this 20 year old women is the most innocent person out there! And then a small romance blooms into fruition as the inccubus tries to fuck the girl without getting a nose bleed.

I know it sounds bad but I feel as though this could lead into some very entertaining scenes, like when he says something dirty, she'll not know but then do something really cute and then he'll end up with a nose bleed. And I feel like this could actually be a really cute story full of fluff, despite the title. This is cuz of the female's antics and the inccubus's weird urge to not taint the innocence.

I guess if I do make this into a story, I'll make him be attracted to innocence things, ironically.

And you may be asking, how the hell would a college student be so innocent?! Well, I'm thinking that she had a really sheltered life as her family is hella rich. Up until recently, she had private tutors and when it came to baby making, she only knows kissing. (Kinda like kaguya-sama)