Knocks You Down

May
University of Miami baseball field

Eden Rogers sat in her seat waiting for her friends

Eden Rogers sat in her seat waiting for her friends. Wearing her wide brimmed hat and a hand fan as usual, she still wasn't that big of a baseball fan, but she didn't want to hear Zolan's mouth about her not going to the game, so she took off work and came on her own. Miami students go to almost every single event, so it really wasn't that a stretch that it was blowed to be honest.

The team was working out and she was scrolling on her phone, not realizing that the Minnelli Family; Apollo, Phoenix, their parents Sunday and Alex, Wednesday and Cairo, Gemini and Thorne (done with the semester at Golden Oak), with their parents Adonis and Nia, Nora and Ivy with their baby daughters and Aquarius and Antonio, and their parents Aries and Eve. All had sat down in Eden's section. *If you're a new reader, never fret, you'll get all of these stories too...tehe.*

Zolan casually looked over and saw his people. A bright smile spread across his face. "E!" he called for her at the gate. Wynnie and Sunday looked on in new interest.

"What man!" Eden blushed. She could see her friends making their way to their seats on the row just below the Minnelli's.

"I want my kiss." He flirts. This was also his way of saying he was taken, and Eden was too.

"Now?" she leans over the gate on her tiptoes. Wynnie and Sunday are being petty and taking pictures.

"What I said E?" Zolan presses his lips to hers slowly, seductively. The newest Minnelli couple were plastered on the large screen. The hollering groupies were stunned. Eden's friends definitely didn't see this tea coming.

"Bye, Zo." she whispered, still not realizing the whole stadium were watching them.

"I'ma see you later?"

"I'm not coming over there." She returns to her natural height, flipping her long hair to slap him in the face. Zo couldn't stop the heart eyes if he wanted to.

"Soooo...bitch." Her friend didn't wait for her to sit down. "When the fuck? How the fuck?"

"Why the fuck you ain't tell us!"

"E!" her stomach turns in a different way. Jagger, she thinks. Instantly she goes in her purse and meets him halfway.

"Your key." She didn't waste time. Wynnie and Sunday are shook. Damn, she's a lot like me, Wynnie is puffed with pride. "Bye Jagger."

"The fuck!" he yelled.

"That's what happens when you put your hands on people." She keeps walking. The Minnelli's are enraptured with the pint-sized beauty.

"Now...the tea!" her friend pulls her arm. Yes, the tea, Wynnie thinks.

"There's nothing to tell." She shrugged. "We're cool." The girls scoff. "We are!"