Safe Haven

November

Eden took a leave of absence from work so she could get her mind right. Some nights she couldn't even get out of the building to the parking lot with having a panic attack.

Currently, the wind is whipping around and it's raining outside. A storm was brewing faster and faster. She focused on her knitting more now than ever before.

A hard knock on the door startled her. Eden turned all the lights off and held her breath. The knock came again.

Then a key turned the door. Eden started screaming hysterically.

"E! E! It's me...Zo." he smoothed her hair, pulling her to his chest. She held him closer and closer. He turned the lights on and was stunned. Eden looked as though she hadn't slept in days and she was skittish.

The pair didn't talk. Eden yawned and sighed heavily. Her eyes blinked and she groaned.

"Go to sleep, E." Zo played in her hair like he always did. Some things don't change. She found her position under him and fell asleep almost instantly, holding him.

Somewhere in the night, Zo stood by the window in his thoughts. Eden followed him out of the bed and laid her head on his back. Much like she did the first time.

Protection Bond pulling him in all directions. Zo was determined to sew this case up and dedicate his time to a family with E.

"I'm sorry E." Zolan speaks in the darkness. She smiles. She knows the double meaning in them.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Zolan kissed her passionately, lifting her in his arms. "Why won't you let me protect you, E?"

"We all have our prideful issues, Zo." her eyes search his. The pair fell asleep together again.

The next morning, a gentle hum followed by a raspy voice telling her how wet she was, woke Eden from her blissful dream and into a lust filled morning. There was much to discuss but right now, Desires had to be dealt with.

Eden opened her eyes and met the beautiful dilated steely grey irises of her boyfriend staring down at her.

"Good morning, love," Zolan smiled, capturing his girlfriend's lips with his own in a mind-blowing kiss before she could respond back.

"You don't even wanna wait for me to brush my teeth." She pushed him away. Zolan waited patiently for her to come back to kiss her again.

Laying her on her back, Zo pumped his fingers into her hard and faster, emitting a groan from the woman. He pulled away and smirked, loving how responsive she was.

"Fuck, Zo. Don't stop," E gasped, gripping onto his bare shoulders while shifting her hips against his hand.

He gave her a sneaky grin and kissed her deeply before responding, "Oh, baby girl, I don't intend to."

Sliding inside of her, a familiar place; home, Zo groaned. Eden instantly hugged him tightly with her walls and arms. Meeting his strokes, Zolan is taken by surprise.

"Deeper." Her still sleepy voice made the blood rush further down. Thrusting her hips up, Zolan followed her moves this time. Proud of her for learning his ways of lovemaking.

Her nails dug in his back, screaming for him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Eden's eyes rolled as she came on his dick.

"I love you...I ain't going nowhere." Zolan followed behind her, releasing deep in her womb. A tingle erupted in her belly.

After breakfast and a shower, the pair sat down.

"I'm not going to Thanksgiving." She doesn't give him a chance to even ask.

"I don't wanna leave you in Miami..."

"Okay. But I said what I said. I'll stay in a hotel, but I am not going around your family right now. It's too soon."

"Okay. Let's try again for Christmas." Zolan could only compromise.