Chapter 15 "Titaness to Demi-Goddess"

"Why would we have to do anything? It's not like we need to train-" I started.

Chiron raised his hand up interrupting me, "I know it sounds bad but we can't just have gods lounging around doing nothing."

Ares' eyes blazed, "but that's all we ever do!"

Chiron sighed, "Just bare with me here. Besides, if what you're telling me is true then you won't be here long."

"I agree with Chiron. I don't have any issues doing things-" started Apollo.

"I'm not doin shit! You can't make me!" Growled Ares.

Ares was a heaving pile of rage while I was a frowning sad mess. I didn't deserve this!

I squeezed my mouth shut and didn't speak, my throat ached as I couldn't muster a single word without complaining. So I shut up and dealt with it.

"I don't mean to offend you but... a large portion of your powers have been compromised. You're no longer gods at the moment." Chiron Suggested, a look of sympathy in his eyes.

~

I sat down on a nearby log and pouted after our meeting with Chiron, there was no way I was going to do work. It's punishment enough that I lost my powers but also doing labor? Yeah, no thanks.

One of the girls that introduced themselves earlier at my cabin came strolling up to me. She was the third girl that didn't say much. She was short and stocky yet had a cute button face. Her dark brown hair sat on her shoulders in ringlets and her beading brown eyes watched me intently.

I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it,

"Why would they allow a titan like you in the camp?" She asked.

My eyes widened at her blunt comment, I didn't know wether to feel insulted or just taken back. I was too annoyed to react so I just shrugged, "I wouldn't know." I mumbled.

The girl remained silent as she took in my appearance, "you don't look special, nor do I recall the existence of a Titan by the name of Shiva."

Her arms were folded tightly across her chest, a cheeky grin plastered on her stupid button face. I grinned back just as widely, "Perhaps that's because-"

"Because she's not."

I looked over my shoulder in rage at the voice belonging to Apollo. He stood there with a warm smile and waved at the girl, "I apologize, Shiva can be a bit... hmm... what's the word? Cold. Yes, she can be a bit cold. But she'll warm up to you eventually." He patted my shoulder and continued, "she's merely confused. She's a Demi-goddess like yourself."

My eyes went ablaze but my composure remained still, I didn't want to show an vulnerability so I simply shrugged and rolled my eyes. Why would he lie? I already told everyone I was a titan.

The girl considered his words but kept a calculating glare on me. The girl finally broke her glare and sighed, "She told Chiron that she was a titan, even he looked shocked. You're telling me she's not a titan?"

Apollo grinned and nodded, he continued to test my patience. I rolled my eyes and looked away, he continued speaking with the girl spewing lies. "She's merely a Demi-goddess. One of the goddesses gave birth in Olympus... we were delivering her to the camp until well, we got stuck."

He was good at lying, he could create scenarios out of nowhere as if it was sitting in his pocket ready for use. I didn't interject, I simply sat by and let him do the talking. No point is angering him or arguing.

Eventually she shrugged and strolled off leaving Apollo and I alone, I looked over my shoulder at him and frowned. "Why lie on my behalf?" I asked.