➸ 'Coachella bitches'

Vote please
(and ik Coachella was founded in 1999 but for the sake of the story that's set in 1995 i'm just gonna pretend it was founded a couple years earlier)

"Can you turn off your music please?" Cameron shouts as he barges through my bedroom door. I groan as I reach for my speaker, only to turn it up.

"BELLLAAAA." My brother yells, I laugh before turning it up even more. Cameron runs at me swinging fists at me. I roll off my bed and dodge them all. My mother bursts into my room.

"Turn that music off!" She yells. I immediately obey, afraid of seeing my mothers wrath. Cameron shuffling behind mum like a whimp.

"When I asked her to turn it down she laughed at me and turned it up even more" He whines to my mum, who has a look a deadly look on her face.

"Bella. Be nicer to your brother, or you'll be grounded." My mother says with a stern voice.

"But-" I am cut off.

"No buts Bella." I groan and flop onto my bed. 'Sorry for having fun' I say to myself rolling my eyes. As I do so my phone rings. I pick it up and It's Leo.

"Hey girl." He says over the phone.

"Um hey what do you want?" I ask confused.

"Well there's this music festival in Coachella and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" He asks. I smile since I live music festivals.

"Ummm, YES SISTER." I shout over the phone.

"Great, okay It's tomorrow so grab some funky clothes and pack your bag cause it goes for three days. I'll pick you up at around 8am." He says.

"Ok, how much is it?" I ask.

"A couple thousand but I got it covered." As he replies, I feel a swarm of guilt rush through my body like a tidal wave. I don't understand how he can so easily just brush over the fact he is paying thousands to go and I have no way of repaying him.

"Bella It's okay I'm totally happy to." He says once my end of the line goes silent for a few moments. 

"Leo thats really thoughtful but it's too much." I grimace.

"Listen Bella, it is genuinely ok. Don't worry about it, you can make it up to me by letting me pick you up tomorrow to go to this stupid festival." He chuckles on the other end.

"Ok then, see you tomorrow." I say. Once I hang up I walk to the closet. Ok, all I need is three cool outfits. I look around the closet and find heaps of strange items of clothing. I mix and match some and even though it's..interesting, it looks really good. I try on all three and I immediately know I'm gonna stand out but I don't mind.

 I try on all three and I immediately know I'm gonna stand out but I don't mind

I pack them all in a suitcase and pack other small things like toiletries. I then remember I should probably go ask my mum.

I run downstairs and into the kitchen where my mums making lunch.

"Heyyy best mum in the world." I say kissing a cheek.

"What do you want Bella?" She asks me curiously.

"Well, My friend invited to go to a music festival in Coachella for three days and I was wonderin-" I am cut off.

"Which friend?" She asks me. I frown, I haven't told my family about Leo yet.

"Um, Leo." I say quietly.

"Leo as in the Leo in dads film?" She asks me surprised.

"Yeah, that Leo." I say.

"Are you guys friends?" She asks me.

"Well actually he's my boyfriend." I say to her. She looks at me shocked.

"Really? When did you start dating him?" She asks.

"Umm it's probably been like a month or two I don't keep track." I say.

"Well you two did seem like a cute couple when he came over." Mum smiled. I sighed in relief, She's not mad!

"Haha yea. So anyway can I go?" I ask.

"I don't know Bella. You staying with Leo so far away for three days with no parental supervision? He's a very handsome young boy Bella and I don't really want you guys to do anythin-" I cut my mum off.

"EWW MUM GROSS IM ONLY LIKE 16 OR SOMETHING." I yell covering my ears.

(that's a little tip for you dirty young kids that want me to write dirty. Sisters sorry but I probably won't.)

"Ok ok I'll let you go. Just be careful and no funny business." She says. I smile and jump up and down.

"Yay thanks mum I love you!!" I scream while running up the stairs. I call up Clarissa and Mannie.

"You're coming to Coachella with me bitches." I say through the phone.

"I'm in." They both say in unison.

"YAY. Wear cool clothes or Imma come at you." I say before hanging up. I'll call them later and explain the details. I realise I have nothing to do so I hop in my bed and take a nap.

I wake up to hear the front door shut. I look out the window and notice it's really light outside, then I realise it's just my dad going to work. Huh, that's strange, How long did I sleep for? I laugh to myself but immediately stop once I realise it's morning. I look at the clock which reads 7:30. Shit. I rush to get my clothes on and race downstairs to eat something. I open the cupboard and take out some pop tarts which I quickly shove in my mouth like the relatable teen I am. Once I do so I hear a *skrrtt* outside and know that Leo's here. I grab my suitcase and kiss my mum goodbye as I walk out the front door to Leo, who's sitting in his car. He hops out and greets me with his charming little smile. He grabs my suitcase and puts it in the back.

"You look nice." He smiles to me as we hop in the car.

"Thanks. So do you." I smile at him.

"We are meeting Donny, Clarissa and Mannie there." He says driving down the street. I ease up since I know they are still coming.

"Are you excited?" He asks grabbing me thigh. This action makes me blush. Even though I'm a bhad bhabie Leo is my weakness.

"Yeah." I say. We begin our drive to CoAcHeLlA.

Hope you enjoyed sisters. Thanks so much for the amount of support you guys are giving this story it really makes me happy. Sorry I haven't updated much but I promise no matter what I'm not giving up on this terrible story😂.
❤️