=THREE=

"How did you get these! They are hard to find here" Paul says.

"Oh I use to live in the states back then. My aunt sends me new albums when she can." You say.

"I was gonna ask that, you sounded a bit different." He says.

"Im getting better." You say.

Paul was looking threw your vinyls his eyes sparkling. You never knew he would like this type of music as well. You smiled. Maybe he will be your first friend.

You looked at one of the vinyls. Your aunt had sent you two of the same Chuck Berry record.

You handed it to Paul.

"This is his new vinyl! I have been waiting for them to sell them here." He says. His eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree. He was so happy to see it. You smiled.

"You can have it." You say.

"No, it's yours. I could never." He says trying to hand it back to you.

You nod your head. "I have two copies. I'm serious take it." You say.

"Why dont you sell it? It would be worth a lot you know" he says still trying to hand it back to you.

"Just take it you dork it's a gift." You say giggling.

"Thank you so much y/n!" Paul says smiling wide. He says hugging you which caught you off guard. You blushed.

"Its getting late, I should get going home now. It was nice being with you. I'll see you in class." Paul says.

You walk him to the door.
"Yeah it was great Paul, see you at school." You smile.

He leaves and you smile like a idiot. You might actually have a friend.

"I like that boy. He's a sweetheart." Your mom says.

"Yeah, he's cool." You say.

"So are you gonna ask him to the dance?" Your mom says.

"No, mom that's Paul mccartney, every girl likes him. He might ask one of the more better looking girls" you say

"You don't know sweetheart, you know that when I fell in love with your dad it was cause his personality, not looks. And you look beautiful anyway." Your mom says.

You smile, thinking about your dad.

"Okay mom, I'm going to my room. Thank you for dinner." You say.

You grab your notebook from your backpack. You walk to your room and close the door. Laying on your bed and you start to draw. You draw a little sketch of you and Paul swinging on the swings. You thought it was a good memory to note down. You then drew you and him looking at all the records.

You enjoyed the day a lot. You really hoped and Paul wasn't just being nice today because it benefited you.

That had happened countless times to you. After you were done helping someone with something they just never talked to you again.

But Paul actually stayed for the whole day. You smiled falling asleep onto your bed.

Making sure you took off your glasses before you fell asleep.

He looked cute when you gave him that vinyl. His smile was so adorable.

You shake your head and get the thought out of your head.

You fall asleep.

"Y/n! Come down quick!" Your mom yells.

You get out of bed and quickly change into normal clothes. And tie your hair going out of your room.