=TWENTY-SIX=

"Pass the milk please." You say

Ringo gives you it and you pour your milk into your bowl of cereal.

Everyone was sitting at John's dinner table. Some were eating toast with tea. Others just good old cereal.

The boys all had messy bed hair. You on the other hand was a early bird so you looked the best out of all of them. But you thought they looked all rather cute.

"Well, you surely are a early bird aren't ya Jude?" Ringo says.

"Sure am. I gotta leave my stuff at my home today. We have that study group
George and John. You two need to study and do homework." You say taking a spoonful of cereal.

"Yeah I got some work that I need to catch up on. Jude I could use your help for it." George says taking a sip of his tea.

"Paul you still joining us?" John says looking at Paul smirking.

"Yeah I will." He says. He looked a bit terrible if you had to be honest.

"Why Paul. You're always good with your classes. You're the last person I expected to be in a study group" ringo questions his eyebrow raised.

Paul looked at you and just blushed but it looked like he felt guilty about it.

"Well you knowing how John and George are. They will be a pain to make sure they focus on there work. I'm going to help Jude" he said with a stern look on his face and his arms crossed. But he was still blushing.

You smiled looking at him. Your butterflies going crazy.

"After do you guys wanna see a movie?" You say.

Everyone perks up.

"Which movie?" George says.

"Dunno any. There's that new horror film I would like to see" you say taking another spoonful of cereal.

"Horror? You sure you won't get scared?" John says.

"Pssh. Speak for yourself. I can handle it." You say.

They laugh and you smile. After eating breakfast you pick up your things and head out the door.

"Bye John meet at my house at noon. We can study at the park by the school." You say heading out the door of johns home.

"Okay luv take care!" He says.

You open the door and head out.

"Wait!"

You jump and turn to only get knocked back by a person who was running up to you.

"Ah!" You say tripping backwards.

You close your eyes bracing for your back to hit the sidewalk. But you feel two hands grab your back.

"What the hell!" You say opening your eyes seeing Paul looking down at you he was blushing. He let you go and you brushed off your clothes. He was blushing and fixed his hair.

"Again McCartney!" You say picking up your bag that had fell.

"I'm sorry luv. But you're not hurt are ya?" He says looking around you making sure there was no visible wound.

"No I'm fine. But why you scared me like that!" You say

"I just wanted to walk you home. What do you mean by again Jude? I've never done that to you before." He questioned.

Crap. He was right he did that back when he knew you as y/n.

Quick think of something fast.

"Oh then I must of imagined it. You wanna walk me home?" You say walking toward your home.

"Yeah but I also would like to talk with ya. I got something to tell you." He says.

"Hmm?" You question.

"Well. It might sound crazy. But by any chance do you know someone called
y/n?" Paul says.

"Um. No? What are you saying?" You say looking away from him.

"Oh." He says looking a bit disappointed.

"Why are you so sad about it, and why would you think I would know this person?" You say.

"Oh. It's that you're so like her. You kinda look like her. Kinda sound like her. And you act like her. I maybe thought you two could be related somehow. It's crazy I know. But I was hoping." He said looking really sad.

You sighed.

"I'm sorry Paul." You say. He gave a small forced smile.

You gave him a hug to cheer him up.

Tell him y/n! See what you are doing to him. Tell him!

"Paul?" You say. Still hugging him. He didn't hug back it looked like he wanted to but his past was holding him back. He really feels guilty about your past relationship.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Are you alright? You feel kinda uncomfortable being around me. Did I do something?" You say. You must of did a puppy dog face without noticing.

Paul looked into your eyes and sighed but smiles softly. Hugging back and sighing of relief.

"No you're okay Jude. I just have my problems I should try to deal with." He says.

You nod and smile brightly at him.

He let goes and you two walk toward your home.

You make it home and open the door.

Shit.

All your old home decor is in there. Your mom is there. He will know everything.

You get in the door quickly. You close it so your head is peeking through.

Paul looked at you confused but holding in laughter.

"See ya at the study group!" You say and close the door.

You hear Paul say "bye Jude" as soon as you closed the door.

You sighed. That was close.

"Hon? That was Paul wasn't it?" She says her arms crossed.

Shit.

"No" you say blankly. Hanging your bag by the coat hanger.

"Are you sure hon?" Your mom says in a serious tone. A bit upset you were lying to her.

"Yes it is Paul. But he doesn't know I'm y/n. He thinks I'm a different person." You say.

"Really? How is he?" She says.

"Not good he hasn't been able to move on. I feel really guilty about it." You say.

Your mom sighs and says whatever you say or do she would support you. You simile at her. You head towards your room and get dressed for your study group.