=FIFTEEN=

"Well why not all my loving" John said looking at Paul laughing a bit.

"yeah, I bet the pretty bird would love to hear you sing Paul." George said

Paul just had a light blush grow on his cheeks. You wanted to joke about it but decided not. Paul was tuning his guitar. You looked at him smiling, you only heard him sing once. You were excited to hear him again.

"Why not I wanna hold your hand. It's a good song as well." Paul protested.

"Ey, Jude who do ya wanna hear sing? Paul or me?" John looked at you.

You eyed Paul and smiled. You pointed at Paul. He smiled and turned away.

"well you heard the girl, lets get ready boys" John says

"Oki Johnny" George says in a high pitch voice. They joked around a lot you thought.

"Just cause I picked Paul first doesn't mean your safe John" you joked.

John just rolled his eyes at you and stuck his tongue out.

They start playing, you smiled brightly hearing all of them play. Then Paul looked at you and started to sing.

" Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you."

You smiled brightly and John sang along as well George followed.

"I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips I am missing and hope that my dreams will come true." Paul continues to sing.

He became less shy and would look at you and smile, that smile that was so bright. You couldn't help but smile. Plus he would kinda dance as he sang. Over all it was just very adorable.

John would make eye motions at Paul, it was funny seeing how they are able to communicate without speaking. You thought that was very sweet. They sure were close friends.

"All my loving" Paul continued to sing.

After the song was over you clapped and stood up. A big smile on your face, you just were so amazed.

"you guys were amazing!" You say still clapping.

"really ya think so luv" John says

"yes! You guys are amazing, Paul you have a great voice. You're all so talented. I would buy a record" you say.

"we would give you the record then let ya buy it" George said petting your head. You were shorter than him so you know he will always do that now.

"If you do then I expected signed" you laugh.

They chuckle as well.

"you really think we can sell records?" Ringo said.

"well yes, it's a great song. And I have only hear that one but I'm positive the others are good. Plus a group of good looking boys, you will be a girls dream" you say.

"Paul you will be leaving broken heart every where" John says putting his shoulder around him in a joking matter.

"yeah cause I'm the good looking one in the group" he jokes

"you wish! Look at me and George, we are the heart throbs." John says messing Georges hair.

"what about ringo huh?" Ringo snarks, we chuckle.

"I think the birds are into tall fellows ringo" John sasses.

"shut it John" ringo says.

You laugh, and then it goes quiet and you notice they were all looking at you. As they all had the same idea.

"what?" You ask.

"well, tell us Jude. Who's the better looking in the band" John says.

"no, that's a matter of opinion. Plus all of you guys are good looking, doesn't matter who looks better." You say resting your chin on you hand.

"well who do you find cute in this band" George teases, he looks at you and then points at Paul. He chuckles and John smiles knowing what was happening. Will they always tease you and Paul.

You roll your eyes "okay, Paul has the cutest smile and laugh. John has the most charm. George has a cute laugh and is also pretty sweet. And ringo is the easiest to get along and best dressed." You say.

"but who do you find cute? Stop avoiding the question Jude" John teases.

"fine, Paul" you huff.

Paul blushes once again.

"macca you haven't blushed this much in one day" ringo says.

"fuck? What time is it?" You say.

"around six luv." George says.

"crap I should get going. It was nice meeting ya." You say standing up and heading toward the living room. Getting your bag and opening the door. Before leaving you saw the guys following you.

"you're gonna sit with us at lunch right?" Ringo says.

"you're inviting me again?" You say happy.

"of course luv, you're welcome to sit anytime."John says.

"well I'll see you tomorrow" you say.

"it's getting late luv, I'll walk ya home." John says following you out the door.

He tells the others he should be back quickly. The other guys whistle at him you smile laughing.

You two walk toward your home. It wasn't far but you thanked him anyway.

"Thanks john for walking me home, and thanks for being nice to me and all." You say

"Its okay jude, I enjoy talking and messing with ya." John says smiling.

"I heard you dont let much girls hang with your group. Why did you let me?" He says

"well I found ya cute so I talked to ya, mainly vause walking to school is quite boring, but we joked and had fun so I knew the other boys would love ya. Plus its nice to have a girl who isnt fainting or squelling every minute" He said

"Oh my god! John lennon! He thinks I'm cute! This must be a dream some one pinch me." You joke

"Ey, very funny. But I have met some birds like that" he says

"Must be hard huh" You say

"Yeah but its okay, its funny messing around and so on. How about you? Youve been the talk of the school all day. Arent the guys at your throat " He says

"Its insane, yeah they would ask me out. But if im with one of you guys they stay away. So thats a bonus of being around you guys." You say

You got home and waved by to john he waved back and headed home.

"Hey mom im home" you say walking in taking off your shoes.

"Hello sweetie, dinner is on the table." Your mom says she was on the couch watching tv.

You smile and head toward the kitchen.