=TEN=

Summer had passed. After the dance you and your mom started packing. Packing was the hard part, a lot of things had to be put away. You put away the vinyls you had. You sighed remembering Paul. You were getting ready for your new home. Paul would always come and try to talk to you. Your mom always answered the door and make a excuse as to why you weren't home. Or you two wouldn't answer the door.

After packing you and your mom moved out a month later. Of course Paul didn't know where you lived now so that sort it self out. You wouldn't have to worry about seeing him again. You only saw him once. He did look awful, but next to his side was sal. They were walking toward your old home. The nerve.

You told your mom about your plan, she was supported and bought you makeup. You were thankful. You got a lot of practice over the summer and were pretty good. You got new clothes and your mom got you contacts. So you wouldn't have to wear glasses anymore. They were a struggle at first but after all the practice over the summer you got the hang of it.

You were ready for highschool. You were no longer y/n. You were now jude.

Your mom helped you, she somehow convinced the school to not use your real name. She told the school it was safety reasons, the school would call you jude from now on. You were glad your mom did that for you. It took a lot of asking but she did do that for you.

New person you thought. A whole new person.

It was the first day of highschool. You walked down the stairs of your room. You had your makeup done. Natural looking with a winged eyeliner. You enjoyed how makeup changed your face. You felt prettier. You had a light brown shadow at the end of your eyes. Your contacts in. Blush. And so on.

You wore a the uniform that the highschool issued. A navy shirt and a white collared shirt with a navy blue cardigan.

"My god sweetie you look beautiful, you sure look like a different person you know"she says.

"Good I wanna leave my pass self behind"you say.

"You know you are beautiful no matter what" your mom says.

"I should get going mom, don't wanna be late!" You say leaving your home.

Your school was a block away so it was a regular walk.

"Hello!" You heard.

You turn. A boy with messy hair walked toward you. He was cute, but you paid no mind to that. He had a strong chin, he was very handsome. His voice was also deep but rather sweet.

"Oh hello" you say.

"You're going to the school here to?" The boy says pointing at the school that was in the distance.

"Yeah, I am. First day of school can't be late" you say.

This was too familiar.

"My name is John, and what's a pretty gal like you walking alone?"John says.

You groan.

"I'm jude, I'm not walking alone you're with me aren't you" you say.

You two walk toward the school. It was tall and you walk in.

"It was nice to meet you John, see ya later?" You say.

"Yeah stop by lunch, I'll be with my group" he says.

"Sure thing" you smile.

You walk down the hall, everyone stared at you.

You felt nervous.

But then you heard whispers.

"She's so hot"

"I haven't seen her around here"

"I heard her name is jude"

You blush. They find you beautiful?

You walked to your first class.

"John?" You see a familiar face sitting at a desk.

"Hello Jude, haven't seen you in a while" he winks.

You roll your eyes.

"Nice joke" you say sitting next to him.

"Good we have the same class Huh? What other classes you got?" He asks.

You two comapred each others classes. You hand your first class and your last class together.

"Awesome I'll see you in the beginning of the day and also the end." John says.

"Super duper" you say.

"Come on cheer up, everyone would love to be with john" he says

"The queen has spoken" you chuckle.

"Now bow" John says raising his chest as to be higher.

"All hail the queen" you say bowing and laughing.

The teacher comes in and the classes settles down.

It was basic things, teacher talking about how easy or hard his class is.

You dozed off and just doodled in your notebook. That habit didn't change you thought.

After the class had eneded John walked you to your other class.

"Bye queen"you mock.

"Kiss my ring" John says putting his hand out.

"Kiss my ass" you laugh, John laughs as well.

"I'll see you later jude." He says.

"You too John save me a seat at lunch" you say.

You liked John, you just knew you would keep your guard up. No way were you gonna go through another Paul accident.

Even though you hated Paul, you still wondered how he was doing.

You walk into your class.

You sat at the back of the class. You were able to see everything. You felt the eyes on you.

"You're a cute bird aren't ya" a boy perks up.

He leans toward you. You felt rather uncomfortable. It was just something about him.

You leaned away hoping he would just leave you alone.

"Uh, thanks" you say nervous.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asks.

He leans closer you felt his breath on your face. You couldn't lean back due to your chair not letting you.

"Hey, can't you see you're making her uncomfortable" another guy chirps.

He backs away from you "fuck you Richard" he says and walks back to his desk.

"Thank you Richard" you whisper.

He gives you a shy smile.

Wow you sure weren't use to this type of attention you thought.