=SEVEN=

You walked to school, you were nervous to see Paul after what happened yesterday.

You walked to school but didn't see Paul. He wasn't in class, he wasn't at lunch. The whole day had passed and you didn't see Paul the whole day.

"Y/n?" Mr.vega called.

"Yes?" You say

The bell had rang and everyone was leaving.

"Can you give this to Paul, I know you two have been close." Mr.vega hands you tonight's homework.

"We are friends" you say shly grabbing the papers and putting them in your backpack.

"I believe you" Mr. Vega says smiling.

What was that about.

After school you walked to Paul's house. You knocked on the door.

Nothing.

"Paul?" You yell knocking at the door once again.

"Im coming" I hear a voice say.

The door opened to reveal a messy Paul. He had messy hair and dark circles under his eyes. He wore shorts and a oversize t shirt. He looked rather cute. But you worried about the state he was in.

"Paul?" You ask.

"Oh hello y/n, come in" Paul says letting you in. You noticed how red his nose was, his voice sounded a bit funny. You walk in and Paul sits on the couch.

"Paul are you feeling well?" You put your hand on Paul's hand he was burning. His cheeks turning more pink than they alreadly were.

"Paul you're burning up!" You say.

Paul smiles "your hand feels so cool." He says.

You place your hands all over his face, trying to cool him down a bit.

"Okay lay down. I'll go make some tea." You say.

You head to his kitchen and boil some water and make some tea. You head back to Paul who was laying on the couch he looked sick out of his mind.

You also had grabbed a hand towel and a bowl with water and ice.

"Here Paul drink this it will make you feel better." You say.

"Thanks love." Paul says.

He drinks the tea and places the cup down. You look at him and smile. There was this wierd tension in the room you didn't know what to think about it. You get close to him and damp the towel into the cool water. You place it on his forehead trying to cool his fever down.

You knew as a child it wasn't good to be too hot when you had a fever.

"Hey Paul, I'm sorry about yesterday." You blurt.

Should I apologise? Or hope he forgets about it all.

"What about yesterday?" Paul says blushing. Playing with his thumbs.

"I-I sorry for ugh, when, when Sal scared ya. I didn't know what she wanted."

You say doging the obvious.

"Its okay, why did she want you?"Paul asked looking at you. Something in his eyes. It was strange.

"Oh just something." You said.

I have to do this now.

A shot of adrenaline shot through your body and you leaned toward Paul.

Then you felt it. His lips on yours. You gave him a quick peck and pulled away. You blushed madly.

I shouldn't have done that, what was i thinking.

You stood up. "WELL IT'S BEEN A NICE DAY SEE YOU TOMORROW PAUL!" You say nervously and quickly.

You turned to leave but then got pulled down the couch by Paul. Who pinned you down and was above you.

You turned your head to the side avoiding his gaze.

"Y/n, I've always wanted to do this" he says.

Your lips connect and you feel like you're on cloud nine. You gasp into the kiss and close your eyes hugging his neck almost by instinct.

Paul smiles through the kiss and you would chuckle when this happened.

After the kisses you and Paul stayed cuddling.

"I never thought you would like me." You say.

"You're a beautiful girl, I had a crush on you when I first met you. You're the only bird I've been able to mess around with. It's just different, you're different." He says running his hand through your hair as you bury your face in his chest.

"I was scared to have feelings for you, I didn't want to lose my only friend." You say.

Paul kisses the top of your head.

"Y/n, would you like to go to the dance with me?" He says.

"I would love too" you say smiling.

"Looks like my special someone finally said yes." Paul say happily.

You blush was he always talking about me.

You felt your eyelids go heavy and went to sleep.

"Y/n?"

You mumbled, and turned. You couldn't turn your head as your glasses made it uncomfortable. You stood up and fixed them back.

"Why dont you ever take your glasses off?" Paul questioned.

"Oh, I'm just use to having them" you say.

"You hungry?" Paul asks.

You nod.

"Lets go out, we can go eat Something." Paul says sitting up the couch and helping you up.

"But aren't you sick?" You say.

You put your hand on his head once again he was warm, but normal. His pink nose was a regular color. And his eyes were no longer droopy looking. He looked like he was never sick.

"I'm feeling better" he says with a smile.

"You sure? I can make you Something?" You say in protest. 

"Let me take my gal put on a date" Paul says kissing the side of your head.

"Your gal?" You tease.

"Oh don't start now" Paul laughs.

"Fine let's go dummy" you smile

Paul gives you his hand and you laugh and give him a high five. 

"Come on" Paul laughs.

"What? I thought you wanted a low high five" you say and wink at Paul.

He lightly pushes you laughing.

"No I wanna hold your hand." He says.

"Do you know?" You say.

Paul gives you a cute puppy dog look.

You hold his hand and Paul smiles brightly.

"You're cute" you say loudly.

"Thank you, now let's go I'm starving!" Paul says.

"There's a burger place I like going" you say.

You too walk to the restaurant and sit at one of the tables.