=TWENTY-FOUR=

After they played their third song Paul walked back to the microphone.

"Okay this song is called Oh Donna. It's a lovely song, and I wanna thank Jude for showing me it. I hope you enjoy it." He says. You smile widely.

"Oh Donna, oh Donna..... I had a girl. Donna was her name. Since she left me I never been the same. Cause I love my girl. Donna where could you be?...."

You swayed to the music. Smiling like a idiot.

"Well darling now that you're gone. I don't know what I will do...." He continues.

After the song was done the group bows and everyone claps. You cheered jumping up and down.

The host of the party Daniel walks to the microphone telling everyone there's drinks inside. Everyone heads inside the house some groups stay outside smoking and chatting.

You stayed watching the boys pack up. You walked with John who had his guitar and amp in both hands.

"You guys were great!" You say.

"Thanks luv, I'm foking tierd." He says.

He opens his car and places his instruments in the trunk. Ringo disassembles his drums and puts them in John's car.

"Wait in the car. I gotta talk to Daniel so he can pay us. Ringo let's go." John says. You stay in the car you put on your seat belt and rest your head against the glass. Your eyes closing and you took a little nap.

"Jude!" You heard some one say the voice was distant.

"Jude!" You heard the voice again they started shaking you.

You groaned and just turned you heard laughing. You didn't want to open your eyes no.

You felt someone pick you up. Now you opened your eyes. You jumped and we're dropped onto the floor.

"Ouch the fuck?" You say your bum hitting the floor.

"You fell asleep I was carrying you I'm sorry luv you're not hurt are you?" Paul says picking you up you just nodded and felt wide awake.

You saw John laughing by his door he was holding your bag and backpack. Oh yeah you were gonna stay over at John's house with the boys.

You headed inside Paul following you.

"You sleepy Jude? You can take the guest room if you want." John says.

"No I'm fine. When I fell it knocked all the sleep away." You say rubbing your lower back.

"Sorry about that luv" Paul says.

You nod and sit on the couch, John takes out his poker cards. He starts shuffling them and hands cards to the boys.

"You wanna play Jude?" Ringo says

"No I'm fine watching. I actually wanna look through those records you got John" you say.

"Go ahead. Play something that catches your eye." He says.

George and Ringo talk about some girls they saw. They were joking around and ended up making fun how short Ringo is.

You walked toward the vinyl collection looking through it.

"What! He why is Ringo winning so dam much?" George says.

"He must of worn his lucky rings" John says.

The laugh and Ringo just gives them a cheeky smile.

"It's fun seeing everyone together right fellas" John says.

You smile maybe he didn't mean you as well but you thought it was cute regardless. How the acted like brothers than just band mates.