=THIRTEEN=

"Do any of you want tea before we start?" John asks heading to his kitchen.

The house was small, cute and cozy. Some pictures were up, some that you assumed were john as a small child.

He was a pretty adorable kid, you smiled at the photo.

"Yes please" Ringo yells

"I want some too" you say.

John makes tea for everyone.

Paul was with john in the kitchen, and you hung with george and ringo.

"Look here's that record I was telling you guys about!" You say pulling the record out. Showing the design of the smiling boy.

"He doesn't look our age, he looks older" ringo comments

George laughs "your one to talk" he smirks.

"Come on guys, let's play it. I promise it's good!" You say.

"John's record player is over there, he won't mind." George points by the telly.

Right next to the television stood a record player on a table of sorts. Vinyls were stacked in the small self that it had. You recognize some of them.

You sliped the record out and start to play it. The first song played and you leaned against one of the couch arms.

George and ringo stopped talking in order to listen to the music. You smiled brightly exicted to hear what they would think.

John and paul came in, john placing a tray of tea cups on the table. And other things needed for tea, sugar, honey so on.

"You're playing it?" John asked and you nodded.

"You're mine, and we belong together, yes we belong together. For eternity"

You swayed your head to the song.

You noticed george doing the same and you smiled, he looked like he liked it. Ringo was still listening focusing on the song.

You felt eyes on you, paul was looking at you. You jumped a bit from it but looked away pretending you didn't make eye contact with him. He also did the same.

John walked up to you and offered your hand. You smiled and giggled but took it.

He put his hand on your waist and you put one hand on his shoulder.

You two just danced slowly. Laughing quietly. You guys didnt say anything but it was like you two could talk by just eye contact.
You knew what john was probably thinking. He was gonna make a cheesy joke on how we are a thing or something.

You notice paul again he was still staring, he looked sad.

You just focused on the song.

"And yes we belong together, for eternity...."

The song ended and you and john stopped dancing.
You guys laughed and ringo shot up a wink.

"Can I have the next dance?" George joke

"Of course, john loves dancing." You laugh.

The others chuckle even paul did.

"The next song is my favorite if you wanna dance george you can." You say sticking your hand out for him.

He gets out of his seat and john pats his back, taking his seat.
John pats the empty space next to him and motion paul to sit, which he does.

The next song starts to play and george and one of his hands around your waist and holding your other hand. More closely than john. You could feel his breath on your forehead. It made you blush lightly.

It might of been cause the next song always made you feel more mushy, more flirty.

"I had a girl, donna was her name. Since she left me I've never been the same. Cause I love my girl, donna where could she be?"

After thirty seconds of dancing you saw someone tap George's shoulder. It was ringo.

George stopped dancing with you and ringo took his place. You were closer to ringo now. Your ear was on his chest you could hear his heart beat. It was beating pretty fast you thought.

His hand was on your waist and you smiled listening to the song.

Swaying to the beat. Ringo was a pretty good dancer compared to the other boys. It was funny you felt his rings push against your waist. You felt the cool metal hit your lower back.

His chin rested on top of your head.

"Well darling, now that your gone I don't know what I'll do....."

At this point Ringo lifted your head up, looking into his eyes you blushed.

He had a good ear he started to sing the chorus.

"I had a girl donna was her name, since she left me Ive never been the same. Cause I love my girl where could she be?"

You melted and looked into those eyes of his.

He leaned in closer and kissed your cheek you blushed madly. You looked away and noticed paul staring down ringo. And paul left to the bathroom it seemed like.

"Someone's jealous" john smirks.

"What?" You question.

"Nice work ringo, so macca really got pissed." George says smiling giving ringo a thumbs up.

"Wait this was all a joke!" You kinda got mad. You cross your arms.

"Im sorry jude, we just wanted to see paul's reaction." Ringo says to you. He did look sorry.

"What do I look like to you boys, you can be playing with me like that" you say your arms still crossed.

"We know sorry luv, but macca. I never seen him react like that" john says.

"Macca likes you jude" george pipes in

"But he always talk about that other girl, you think he's over her?" Ringo adds.

"Sal?" You comment

"Dunno, he kept talking about this girl he use to date. But she left without a word. Really heartbreaking." George says.

He means me, paul kept talking about me.

"Well jude do you like macca?" John asks

"I don't know him." You shrug looking away blushing.

"I see that red, she does" george teases

"You dont know my feelings" you sass.

"Paul's a good person try talking to him, he really needs to get over his ex." John says.

Paul walks in looking at you. You smile at him and he smiles back.

"Okay me and the boys are gonna set up outside in the garage, paul can you clean up here, and jude can you help him. Thank you!" John says and the rest of the boys follow him. You can hear laughter.

Crap now I'm alone with paul.